Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. 08:43 - Dec 18 with 1282 viewstrulyblue

Nice that a new manager and 29,000+ of you have decided to celebrate it with me.
I dread to think what the win percentage is or how much it's cost but I wouldn't of changed it for the world.
I think that deserves a few of pints today and hopefully 3 points 🤞
COYB.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 08:45 - Dec 18 with 1242 viewsnorth_stand77

Good for you, hopefully you will be a lucky omen. Enjoy the game.
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 08:48 - Dec 18 with 1220 viewsCornishMariner

That's impressive. Yes, the cost

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 08:50 - Dec 18 with 1211 viewsBluespeed225

Nice one. I’ve never calculated mine, so out of interest, what was your first game?
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:01 - Dec 18 with 1181 viewsstrikalite

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 08:45 - Dec 18 by north_stand77

Good for you, hopefully you will be a lucky omen. Enjoy the game.

1000, wow, I hope this is one you'll remember.....lets hope they at least turn up today..

How are things with you S? Silly question, but hope you're as good as can be....
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:01 - Dec 18 with 1186 viewstrulyblue

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 08:50 - Dec 18 by Bluespeed225

Nice one. I’ve never calculated mine, so out of interest, what was your first game?

A bit of a baptism of fire....
Quarter final first leg v Barcelona in 1979, we won 2-1 and to this day my dad still laughs at the fact that I wanted to go home at half time.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:08 - Dec 18 with 1159 viewsBluespeed225

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:01 - Dec 18 by trulyblue

Quarter final first leg v Barcelona in 1979, we won 2-1 and to this day my dad still laughs at the fact that I wanted to go home at half time.

Ah yes, remember it well! You’ve e inspired me to have a little tot up. Christmas Day looks like favourite!
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:36 - Dec 18 with 1096 viewsChurchman

Nice one! That’s quite an achievement. The cost? Who cares. Sometimes you get to experience something special and you never remember the cost. A few months ago I came across my Cup Final ticket. £2.50.
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:54 - Dec 18 with 1046 viewschicoazul

Nice one! Hope you enjoy it!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:59 - Dec 18 with 1036 viewsWhos_blue

Superb achievement!!!!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 10:03 - Dec 18 with 1027 viewsskinnybob72

That’s a lot of misery right there….😜

Quite an achievement though, and money well spent regardless of the results. It’s good to have a passion in life.

Don’t know if you were at Barrow but if that had been your 1000th game it would have been a hell of progression from beating Barca in game 1 to losing at Barrow in game 1000! Not far alphabetically, but quite a distance in terms of capabilities!
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 10:30 - Dec 18 with 978 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

You must've had plenty of highs and lows!

What's your top 5 attended games?
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 11:54 - Dec 18 with 909 viewsBiGDonnie

Not a bad first game!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 14:23 - Dec 18 with 829 viewsnorth_stand77

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 09:01 - Dec 18 by strikalite

1000, wow, I hope this is one you'll remember.....lets hope they at least turn up today..

How are things with you S? Silly question, but hope you're as good as can be....

Hi B, thanks for asking. Isolating for first step of surgery next week so unfortunately probably not able to go to any matches for a while.

Very disappointing I won't be have my family all round for Christmas too. Going to try and do something in Jan/Feb instead.

Was particularly looking forward to going to the next 3 matches prior to my diagnosis. Just hope the boys pick up (considerably) today!

COYB! Enjoy the game.
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 19:56 - Dec 18 with 768 viewsstrikalite

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 14:23 - Dec 18 by north_stand77

Hi B, thanks for asking. Isolating for first step of surgery next week so unfortunately probably not able to go to any matches for a while.

Very disappointing I won't be have my family all round for Christmas too. Going to try and do something in Jan/Feb instead.

Was particularly looking forward to going to the next 3 matches prior to my diagnosis. Just hope the boys pick up (considerably) today!

COYB! Enjoy the game.

Well they certainly were up for it today I'm pleased to say, from the start they were on the front foot, good competitive game, just how it should be at least....all the blue and white flags at the start just when the players walked out felt special, felt like a cup final, if only eh :)...I'm sure the Sunderland fans must have wondered what on earth was going on!

Stay safe and enjoy your Christmas as much as possible at least...
Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 20:03 - Dec 18 with 748 viewsKeaneish

That is a fantastic level of sustained commitment. Well done you. Favourite game from the 1000? 🙂

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Finally made it.... My 1000th Live Town game. on 22:34 - Dec 18 with 667 viewsMillsey

Went to the return leg where we lost 1-0 gutted 😔😔😔😔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024