Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BTP London have tweeted for information… 13:54 - Dec 18 with 5445 viewsSitfcB

…on the ITFC fans on the train from Plymouth.

There was a thread on here a few days after wasn’t there…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 13:58 - Dec 18 with 4428 viewsMullet

Men doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:06 - Dec 18 with 4366 viewsjeera

I see the commenter underneath has deduced they are likely to be Ipswich fans.

I don't have a lot of faith in the police at times but don't think that is the bit they're struggling with.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:27 - Dec 18 with 4232 viewsnoggin

I'm guessing some here know who these people are. Will they do the right thing?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:29 - Dec 18 with 4181 viewsfooters

They all look like they go to the same barber, so possibly a way to narrow down the search.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:30 - Dec 18 with 4153 viewspositivity

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:29 - Dec 18 by footers

They all look like they go to the same barber, so possibly a way to narrow down the search.

generous to suggest that a barber's been involved!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:32 - Dec 18 with 4122 viewsBlueBadger

At least one of them appears to have travelled all the way from Cork.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:32 - Dec 18 with 4108 viewsfooters

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:30 - Dec 18 by positivity

generous to suggest that a barber's been involved!

It's Christmas, I'm feeling charitable :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:32 - Dec 18 with 4115 viewsIllinoisblue

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:29 - Dec 18 by footers

Top right looks like John Lydon.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:38 - Dec 18 with 4051 viewsEastTownBlue

I thought that post on here was in relation to those that travelled home after the match on the Saturday ?
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:41 - Dec 18 with 3997 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That has taken some time. Well done the poster who came on here and reported it to them (even if it has taken time).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:09 - Dec 18 with 3630 viewsSitfcB

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:38 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

I thought that post on here was in relation to those that travelled home after the match on the Saturday ?

Yes which is what the tweet says - Plymouth to Paddington.

COYB

[Redacted] on 20:14 - Dec 18 with 3551 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:19 - Dec 18 with 3489 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Chap top right was in the Greyhound at 12:00 today, garden seats, at the back right.

For the first time ever today, I heard the Fashanu song, was on the train from BSE at 11am from divs with beer in a carrier bag. We really do have some doughnuts as fans.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 20:23]
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:20 - Dec 18 with 3458 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Why is old “fag ear” riding his seat like that? Seems like a bizarre fetish…

But in all seriousness, if they are guilty then the club should look at this and ban them too.
[Redacted] on 20:21 - Dec 18 with 3435 viewsvictorywilhappen

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:19 - Dec 18 by BlueBlueBluex2

Chap top right was in the Greyhound at 12:00 today, garden seats, at the back right.

For the first time ever today, I heard the Fashanu song, was on the train from BSE at 11am from divs with beer in a carrier bag. We really do have some doughnuts as fans.

[Redacted]
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:23 - Dec 18 with 3409 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Worst bit about that damn song is that the morons who sing it weren’t even around to see him ever play!
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:25 - Dec 18 with 3375 viewsEastTownBlue

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:09 - Dec 18 by SitfcB

Yes which is what the tweet says - Plymouth to Paddington.

The tweet from the BTP mentions that it was on the Sunday. Can only assume they made a mistake with the date.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 20:29]
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:30 - Dec 18 with 3292 viewsSkip_Intro

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:23 - Dec 18 by Matt_Netherlands

Worst bit about that damn song is that the morons who sing it weren’t even around to see him ever play!

that really isn't the worst bit about that song...
BTP London have tweeted for information… on 21:06 - Dec 18 with 2992 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you report the train and time to the Transport Police they will deal with it in the same way as this one I am sure. If it involves any of the same people it will add to this case.

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 21:10 - Dec 18 with 2943 viewsdominiciawful

Poundland Mason Mount, bottom left.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 21:12 - Dec 18 with 2929 viewsEdwardF

They're not doughnuts. They are vile bigoted pieces of cr&p.

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 23:54 - Dec 18 with 2443 viewsSitfcB

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 20:25 - Dec 18 by EastTownBlue

The tweet from the BTP mentions that it was on the Sunday. Can only assume they made a mistake with the date.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 20:29]

Yes I don’t think they’ve got that right.

COYB

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 09:00 - Dec 19 with 2091 viewsChateauWines

Someone on here knows who this scum is. Cut out the "humour" and report them

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 09:07 - Dec 19 with 2045 viewsNthsuffolkblue

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 09:00 - Dec 19 by ChateauWines

To be fair, they may already have done so.

There was at least one poster who has condemned this sort of thing but then added that they wouldn't report it. Those are contrary statements. If you condemn it and don't take effective action (that is within your capability) to stop it then you are implicitly supporting it.

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 14:52 - Dec 19 with 1719 viewsportmanroadblue

BTP London have tweeted for information… on 09:00 - Dec 19 by ChateauWines

Nice to see ITFC fans condemned without knowing the full truth and those going by what the old bill saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024