Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds on the radio like we have started well 15:09 - Dec 18 with 1133 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Need to convert something and keep going.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:12 - Dec 18 with 1105 viewsIllinoisblue

All town so far. Burns lively.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:13 - Dec 18 with 1102 viewsBarcaBlue

Yep, Burns on fire and Penney should have scored. Early days but positive 10 minutes
Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:14 - Dec 18 with 1066 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:13 - Dec 18 by BarcaBlue

Yep, Burns on fire and Penney should have scored. Early days but positive 10 minutes

Kieran McKenna's blue-and-white Army!

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:18 - Dec 18 with 1012 viewsKidKlugs

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:13 - Dec 18 by BarcaBlue

Penney not natural-born scorer
Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:20 - Dec 18 with 993 viewsSE1blue

We have and to add why others have said - Norwood is a real flea in any defenders ear.

Burns has put us on the front foot.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:21 - Dec 18 with 976 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, very positive start. Looking to play on the front foot and get the ball forward quickly. Not hoofing, just positive and fairly direct football. Getting stuck in to them too - closing down all over the pitch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:31 - Dec 18 with 883 viewsBarcaBlue

Sunderland's look a bit rattled and mis-placing passes, we really need to capitalize on this before half time.
Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:34 - Dec 18 with 832 viewsjeera

Loading on the pressure.

Constantly looking to push forwards.

Love to see Burns and Aluko on the pitch but everyone giving their all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:35 - Dec 18 with 826 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:31 - Dec 18 by BarcaBlue

Sunderland's look a bit rattled and mis-placing passes, we really need to capitalize on this before half time.

Yeah, it'd be very nice to get one while we've got them on the ropes. Burns is killing them down the right.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:39 - Dec 18 with 782 viewsjeera

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:35 - Dec 18 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, it'd be very nice to get one while we've got them on the ropes. Burns is killing them down the right.

You'd like to think this side would crucify the likes of Barrow.

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:41 - Dec 18 with 751 viewstractordownsouth

That's been the story pretty much every time we've played Sunderland in League One. We dominate, don't score, make a mistake and don't win.

Hopefully today is different.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:42 - Dec 18 with 747 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:20 - Dec 18 by SE1blue

We have and to add why others have said - Norwood is a real flea in any defenders ear.

Burns has put us on the front foot.

Lol.

I hope that is a poorly chosen simile. I hope he is much more of a problem than that!

MM just apologised on the radio for commenting when this player went down "it's only pain it goes away. Get on with it!"

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:42 - Dec 18 with 742 viewschrismakin

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:39 - Dec 18 by jeera

You'd like to think this side would crucify the likes of Barrow.

Can we go back and try again?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:42 - Dec 18 with 733 viewsjeera

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:42 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

Can we go back and try again?

Yes please.

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:48 - Dec 18 with 677 viewsKidKlugs

NORS!
Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 16:06 - Dec 18 with 606 viewsSE1blue

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 15:42 - Dec 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Lol.

I hope that is a poorly chosen simile. I hope he is much more of a problem than that!

MM just apologised on the radio for commenting when this player went down "it's only pain it goes away. Get on with it!"

I don’t think it’s poorly chosen - he doesn’t let defenders relax and is a constant nuisance. They’re trying man mark him and it’s leaving other players open. He’s just what a struggling team like Town need.

He’s been very good this half. Along with Burns, Aluko, Edmundson, Donacien and Penney.

He still wants to keep his studs down and the pushing to a minimum but impressed with him today.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 16:12 - Dec 18 with 583 viewsVic

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 16:06 - Dec 18 by SE1blue

I don’t think it’s poorly chosen - he doesn’t let defenders relax and is a constant nuisance. They’re trying man mark him and it’s leaving other players open. He’s just what a struggling team like Town need.

He’s been very good this half. Along with Burns, Aluko, Edmundson, Donacien and Penney.

He still wants to keep his studs down and the pushing to a minimum but impressed with him today.

‘Flea in the ear’ usually means getting told off!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 16:54 - Dec 18 with 537 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sounds on the radio like we have started well on 16:06 - Dec 18 by SE1blue

You are looking for something that means a constant pest. No defender likes playing against Norwood. He is also just about the only player in our team who shows the annoying time-wasting game management skills everyone else uses against us.

Flea in your ear means a harmless but constant mild annoyance (like being told off or like Norwood is to the officials - always complaining to them).

I think a better analogy would be that he is like a hornet or horsefly to them. In conjunction with Bonne I reckon defenders will hate playing against them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024