Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'd have thought...playing two striker together and they combine to score 15:58 - Dec 18 with 311 viewsN2_Blue

As they did on opening day when Cook brought them on together 2nd half.

It really is a crime we've not seen more of Bonne and Norwood together or Bonne and Pigott especially when things were not working.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 16:00]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Who'd have thought...playing two striker together and they combine to score on 15:59 - Dec 18 with 282 viewsDubtractor

Yep.

Fine to start with one up top, but you've got to sometimes try something else if it isn't working.

I know Cook came with a reputation for being stuck on one formation, but it was still quite odd to see just how determined he was to stick to it!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who'd have thought...playing two striker together and they combine to score on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 273 viewschrismakin

As Mills said, that's when having 2 strikers on the pitch makes a difference, If you took Norwood out, would you see any other player being in that position to score that goal?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who'd have thought...playing two striker together and they combine to score on 16:02 - Dec 18 with 242 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who'd have thought...playing two striker together and they combine to score on 15:59 - Dec 18 by Dubtractor

Yep.

Fine to start with one up top, but you've got to sometimes try something else if it isn't working.

I know Cook came with a reputation for being stuck on one formation, but it was still quite odd to see just how determined he was to stick to it!

His stubbornness did for him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024