Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko 15:59 - Dec 18 with 2396 viewsnoggin

bloody brilliant.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 2051 viewsIPS_wich

I’d add Evans as well - most energy he’s played with for weeks.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 2052 viewsSwansea_Blue

If McKenna can get this lot working as a well-oiled unit.... He's got some very good players to work with.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 with 2035 viewsMetal_Hacker

Burns is just amazing

His first thought all the time - BEAT MY MAN

Superb

Poll: If it were one or the other

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:03 - Dec 18 with 1997 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 by Metal_Hacker

Burns is just amazing

Superb

Great isn't he. The best bit is that he normally can too. This formation really suits him as being a bit deeper he's more often free to take the ball in the first place. He's smashed them so far today.

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:06 - Dec 18 with 1920 viewschrismakin

I wish he was younger, but I love Aluko, just so calm on the ball. Burns showing how we've missed him and how Donaciean has missed him.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:06 - Dec 18 with 1940 viewsVic

Burns is just amazing

Superb

We’ve defo missed him big time. If he stays on I wouldn’t bet against Bonne scoring.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:10 - Dec 18 with 1912 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:06 - Dec 18 by chrismakin

I wish he was younger, but I love Aluko, just so calm on the ball. Burns showing how we've missed him and how Donaciean has missed him.

He's class. He's got a quick footballing brain so he's got a head start on most people. You can see it in the way he'll wriggle out of a tricky situation. One minute he's under pressure, the next he's taken 2 opponents out of the game and opened up the field. Mick criticised his tendency to hold onto the ball rather than spot quick forward passes when they're on. I think that's fair, but he's still a class act.

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:10 - Dec 18 with 1908 viewsphillev231069

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:06 - Dec 18 by Vic

We’ve defo missed him big time. If he stays on I wouldn’t bet against Bonne scoring.

One man doesn't make a team but we look so much better when he's fit.
Login to get fewer ads

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:48 - Dec 18 with 1735 viewsVaughan8

I was listening to talksport for the first half and they said the wing back (I wasn't sure who that was) and aluko were the best players.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:49 - Dec 18 with 1725 viewsitfcsuth

Add Morsy in to that. Thought he was his tenacious best today, pressing and ball winning was very good.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:50 - Dec 18 with 1707 viewsitfcsuth

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 by IPS_wich

I thought he was one of the weaker links today. Agree his energy was good but thought he lacked quality on the ball today.

His dead ball delivery is very very good though.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:54 - Dec 18 with 1685 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:50 - Dec 18 by itfcsuth

I thought he was one of the weaker links today. Agree his energy was good but thought he lacked quality on the ball today.

His dead ball delivery is very very good though.

Agreed, he just doesn't do it for me.

I think I must be missing something because he gets a lot of praise on here, but he is a weak link imo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 1679 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 16:00 - Dec 18 by IPS_wich

Sorry, I’m calling this out. He was bloody awful and where I was sat today (Pioneer upper) those around me appeared to agree.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:05 - Dec 18 with 1647 viewscressi

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:55 - Dec 18 by BlueBlueBluex2

Sorry, I’m calling this out. He was bloody awful and where I was sat today (Pioneer upper) those around me appeared to agree.

Aluko has fantastic balance feet and football brain, hence why somebody a few years back paid seven and a half million for him.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:07 - Dec 18 with 1629 viewsfooters

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:49 - Dec 18 by itfcsuth

Add Morsy in to that. Thought he was his tenacious best today, pressing and ball winning was very good.

Morsy was great today.

Had a horrible feeling he'd downed tools for a bit, but no, he's come back swinging and it's great to see. Proper captain material.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:08 - Dec 18 with 1616 viewsLankHenners

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:54 - Dec 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

I think I must be missing something because he gets a lot of praise on here, but he is a weak link imo.

I’m surprised it’s taken us this long to concede a goal like we did today - the amount of times Evans gets done by mistiming his tackle and jumping himself out of the action is stupid.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:12 - Dec 18 with 1604 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:08 - Dec 18 by LankHenners

I’m surprised it’s taken us this long to concede a goal like we did today - the amount of times Evans gets done by mistiming his tackle and jumping himself out of the action is stupid.

He's really good at spraying cross field balls, he isn't really good at anything else.

He's a big unit, but never really uses his strength, very slow first few yards, short passing is poor. He isn't for me.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:15 - Dec 18 with 1577 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:05 - Dec 18 by cressi

Aluko has fantastic balance feet and football brain, hence why somebody a few years back paid seven and a half million for him.

Aluko, best player on the pitch.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:54 - Dec 18 with 1487 viewsclive_baker

Agreed. Edmundson is absolutely quality and Aluko MOTM, very tidy in possession today and such good quality on the ball.

Norwood deserves a mention too, he’s such an intelligent footballer and really was a constant thorn in their side.

Don’t get the Evans love at all, nor did I against Wigan either. I thought he was found wanting again today, lost the ball too cheaply on a few occasions that could’ve been punished. Didn’t offer much going forward, I don’t really see him as a number 8. I think it’s him or Morsy, not both.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:57 - Dec 18 with 1469 viewsjayessess

Woolfenden too

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 1389 viewsitfcsuth

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 18:54 - Dec 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

I don’t think he’s a bad player by the way, just don’t think he’s found form since he’s been here. I’ve seen flashes where I can see he has ability, but just hasn’t found consistency yet for me.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 1359 viewsitfcsuth

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:07 - Dec 18 by footers

Morsy was great today.

Had a horrible feeling he'd downed tools for a bit, but no, he's come back swinging and it's great to see. Proper captain material.

I think after Charlton people went overboard - and I remember saying that to somebody on a thread.

It was a poor day and himself and Evans were really really poor that night, but I think people went overboard when suggesting “he doesn’t want to be here” etc.

I think largely he’s been good for us, and adds aggressive bite in there that we haven’t had for a while.

That’s his standard today, and he must maintain it, for me his best performance.
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:48 - Dec 18 with 1342 viewsMetal_Hacker

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 19:57 - Dec 18 by jayessess

Woolfenden too

Woollfy was definitely silently and smoothly going through the gears

Pleased for him , very pleased

Poll: If it were one or the other

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:52 - Dec 18 with 1314 viewsBluearmy71

Burns is just amazing

Superb

It is a toss up between Burns and Bonne for player of the year at this stage of the season imo, if MB captures his scoring habit again and gets to 20-30 goals I think he will grab the award if not then I feel it will go to Burns and as someone said in this post with Burns back MB may well benefit so WB will get quite a few assists plus his own goal scoring tally as he's a top finisher too which again makes it an even harder choice between the two!!

The fairest thing would be for them to share P.O.T.Y lol
Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:55 - Dec 18 with 1301 viewsitfcsuth

Edmundson, Donacien, Burns, Aluko on 20:48 - Dec 18 by Metal_Hacker

Woollfy was definitely silently and smoothly going through the gears

Pleased for him , very pleased

Have largely been a critic of Woolfenden, but considering so much time out of the team, I thought he came in a did very well today.

I think a centre of the 3 worked well for him. Long may it continue, hopefully the start of a run for him where he can perform at that level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024