Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) 13:59 - Dec 20 with 1620 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:01 - Dec 20 with 1589 viewsSitfcB

That’s what I was wondering yesterday.

Just had a thought… by SitfcB 19 Dec 2021 15:11
I wonder if McKenna applied for the job or did we approach him?

I’m hoping it’s the former…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:02 - Dec 20 with 1566 viewsJ2BLUE

Another strike against Ashton which proved to be incorrect then.

Although like conspiracy theorists they will make something up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:04 - Dec 20 with 1541 viewsBlueToad

Has he just said in presser that he has watched us our last 8-10 games ???

Curious.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:05 - Dec 20 with 1509 viewsitfcjoe

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:04 - Dec 20 by BlueToad

Curious.

No, that he has watched them - as in DVDs or the modern equivalent of them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:05 - Dec 20 with 1502 viewsSitfcB

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:04 - Dec 20 by BlueToad

Curious.

Probably watched them back over the last few days?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:06 - Dec 20 with 1477 viewsBseaBlue

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:05 - Dec 20 by itfcjoe

I would imagine that could be to help him (and the board) understand what it required in January, as well as what needs to be worked on of course.
So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 1475 viewsBlueToad

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:05 - Dec 20 by SitfcB

Probably watched them back over the last few days?

Makes sense of course!

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:08 - Dec 20 with 1453 viewsHerbivore

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:05 - Dec 20 by itfcjoe

Poor bastard.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:15 - Dec 20 with 1349 viewsSWGF

DVDs?

Alright, Grandad?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:17 - Dec 20 with 1294 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:15 - Dec 20 by SWGF

DVDs?

Alright, Grandad?

We were fairly recently Marcus Evans' Ipswich don't forget.
He'll be lucky if we didn't send him a crate of Betamax's
[Post edited 20 Dec 2021 14:19]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:18 - Dec 20 with 1278 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:02 - Dec 20 by J2BLUE

Another strike against Ashton which proved to be incorrect then.

Although like conspiracy theorists they will make something up.

Reads as though the shortlist was as uninspiring as we first thought, so they went looking.

Bodes very well IMO

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:27 - Dec 20 with 1171 viewsSteve_M

Hopefully only after he had signed a contract.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:27 - Dec 20 with 1168 viewsRadlett_blue

I am already feeling huge sympathy for McKenna if he has watched our last 10 games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:31 - Dec 20 with 1108 viewsKeaneish

Curious.

There’s definitely 8 - 10 better ones. If I was him I’d have started with the UEFA ‘81 box set.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:36 - Dec 20 with 1055 viewsWD19

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:27 - Dec 20 by Radlett_blue

I am already feeling huge sympathy for McKenna if he has watched our last 10 games.

Did he watch them before or after signing his contract?
So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:46 - Dec 20 with 946 viewsDavoIPB

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:08 - Dec 20 by Herbivore

Poor bastard.

Yep. Must have been a painful watch!
So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:55 - Dec 20 with 886 viewsBlueBadger

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:18 - Dec 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

Reads as though the shortlist was as uninspiring as we first thought, so they went looking.

Bodes very well IMO

Or, the 'shortlist' was only ever a thing for fools, their money and the bookies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So we head hunted McKenna, rather than him applying for the job (n/t) on 14:58 - Dec 20 with 864 viewsMullet

Also makes me wonder if Cook knew much before etc

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024