Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road 17:48 - Dec 20 with 1129 viewsPhilTWTD

Reserves 0-2 Spurs 15th Nov 2005 08:53
Town's reserves were defeated 2-0 at Portman Road on Monday night by a classy Tottenham second string. Goals from Lee Barnard and Kieran McKenna ensured that the visitors left with all three points. 1

All our stories have his Sky interview on them at the moment via the widget ad thing. First time we've actually had a Town story on there, I think.
Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 17:53 - Dec 20 with 1055 viewsGeoffSentence

Haha Sounds like he had a real eye for goal

" Liam Craig kept it out but in doing so he hit it against Kieran McKenna and the ball went into the Town net."

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 17:54 - Dec 20 with 1042 viewspennblue

Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 17:53 - Dec 20 by GeoffSentence

Haha Sounds like he had a real eye for goal

" Liam Craig kept it out but in doing so he hit it against Kieran McKenna and the ball went into the Town net."

Could be his lucky ground! Let's hope so!

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 19:03 - Dec 20 with 836 viewsstarofanglia

Was he asked about his memories of PR? (Good memory test)
Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 19:31 - Dec 20 with 742 viewsPhilTWTD

Just noticed I've seen McKenna score at Portman Road on 19:03 - Dec 20 by starofanglia

Was he asked about his memories of PR? (Good memory test)

I will ask him about it at some point. I've mentioned it to someone at the club to see if they can dig out the video!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024