Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. 17:02 - Dec 21 with 6661 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..how many realistically would listen to him and not see family?

After everything that’s gone on with their secret parties and having us locked down last minute last year after all that sh** about how we can save Christmas in the months leading up to it, only to cancel Christmas yet again last minute.

I just wouldn’t yet again not see family come Christmas Day. I’m sorry if that makes me a c**t but it’s Christmas ffs and I’m triple jabbed now. We’re only in this mess because of those who haven’t had the vaccine but that’s not my fault, nor my problem. And I absolutely doubt I’ve even in the minority having seen twitter today.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:02 - Dec 21 with 3144 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't matter now. No new restrictions, confirmed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:04 - Dec 21 with 3126 viewsbluelagos

He's just announced there wont be any restrictions this side of xmas.

So doesn't really matter now.

(I'd have followed the law for what it's worth - but not condemned those who felt they couldn't in terms of their own well being)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:06 - Dec 21 with 3108 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:02 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

Doesn't matter now. No new restrictions, confirmed.

Oh managed to somehow miss that - good news!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:06 - Dec 21 with 3106 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 17:07]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 3113 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:09 - Dec 21 with 3077 viewsSitfcB

In answer to your question though I doubt many would’ve followed any rules apart from maybe Stokie.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 17:10]

COYB

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:14 - Dec 21 with 2994 viewsPinewoodblue

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:04 - Dec 21 by bluelagos

He's just announced there wont be any restrictions this side of xmas.

So doesn't really matter now.

(I'd have followed the law for what it's worth - but not condemned those who felt they couldn't in terms of their own well being)

No mandatory restrictions but the advice previously given remains. Let common sense prevail just a little longer.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:15 - Dec 21 with 2989 viewsKieran_Knows

No I wouldn’t have listened to him and followed any new restrictions.

Sue me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:16 - Dec 21 with 2988 viewsbluelagos

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:09 - Dec 21 by SitfcB

In answer to your question though I doubt many would’ve followed any rules apart from maybe Stokie.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 17:10]

Disagree. If they had said max of 6 or max of 3 households 90% of people would have respected / followed that.

Mute debate now as they haven't.

And why the need to call out Stokie I have no idea.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:17 - Dec 21 with 2970 viewsfooters

If any LFT comes back positive before I head back Thursday, then I'll do the sensible thing and isolate here and have a solo KFC for Christmas instead. Just not worth the risk to others.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:17 - Dec 21 with 2975 viewsfabian_illness

I’m praying for a U turn and hope we’re told not to have anyone round.
We have the in-laws coming and could do with Boris doing the right thing for my mental well-being.
If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:18 - Dec 21 with 2950 viewsElderGrizzly

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:07 - Dec 21 by GavTWTD

Also…

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:19 - Dec 21 with 2942 viewsbluelagos

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:17 - Dec 21 by fabian_illness

We have the in-laws coming and could do with Boris doing the right thing for my mental well-being.

Could you not fake a positive LFT? Then retest on Boxing day in time for the footie :-)

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:21 - Dec 21 with 2909 viewsElderGrizzly

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:15 - Dec 21 by Kieran_Knows

No I wouldn’t have listened to him and followed any new restrictions.

Sue me.

Even if it put vulnerable people in your family at risk?

That is in a little but “own the libs” territory from the USA isn’t it?
If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:21 - Dec 21 with 2918 viewsPinewoodblue

You tell them you have tested positive, or have you used that one already.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:23 - Dec 21 with 2883 viewsMelford

As it stands I've got 72 booked in for Xmas Day, I haven't been in since Sunday but they'll be probably be a few cancellations. We were up to 92 at one point and it's been going down. 3 tables cancelled on Sunday. The whole diary is empty apart from 30 odd on Boxing Day, nothing at all between 27th and New Year's Eve. 2019 you would have 80 odd a day booked for that week.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:25 - Dec 21 with 2838 viewsSitfcB

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:21 - Dec 21 by Pinewoodblue

You tell them you have tested positive, or have you used that one already.

Poor bloke has been positive all year.

Fabian_Illness

COYB

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:28 - Dec 21 with 2775 viewsJ2BLUE

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:19 - Dec 21 by bluelagos

Could you not fake a positive LFT? Then retest on Boxing day in time for the footie :-)

How would you fake one? I've seen the Coke and orange juice stuff but seems fairly obvious.

Distilled vinegar?

Not that i'm recommending this to anyone, just interested.

Truly impaired.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:29 - Dec 21 with 2749 viewsbluelagos

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:28 - Dec 21 by J2BLUE

How would you fake one? I've seen the Coke and orange juice stuff but seems fairly obvious.

Distilled vinegar?

Not that i'm recommending this to anyone, just interested.

With a pen :-)

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:30 - Dec 21 with 2719 viewsJ2BLUE

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:29 - Dec 21 by bluelagos

With a pen :-)

Good point.

Truly impaired.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:32 - Dec 21 with 2687 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'd do whatever's best for my family.

I can totally understand people not following the rules though. The absolute contempt for them displayed by this government has put paid to that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:35 - Dec 21 with 2663 viewsJ2BLUE

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:32 - Dec 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'd do whatever's best for my family.

I can totally understand people not following the rules though. The absolute contempt for them displayed by this government has put paid to that.

No comment on if it's right or wrong but it's important to remember the restrictions are being suggested by scientists not the government.

The Tories ignoring the rules doesn't mean someone you know won't suffer badly with it or even worse.

Again, not passing any judgement. I am luck enough to see my family very regularly.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 19:40]

Truly impaired.

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:40 - Dec 21 with 2610 viewsKieran_Knows

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:21 - Dec 21 by ElderGrizzly

Even if it put vulnerable people in your family at risk?

That is in a little but “own the libs” territory from the USA isn’t it?

Oh god, here we go. Let’s lock down the country indefinitely.

When it comes to Xmas with my family, I only ever tend to spend time with my Mums side. Of that side, I have 1 ‘vulnerable’ Auntie who has been triple jabbed (and told she requires a 4th jab). She’s happy for Xmas to go ahead, albeit she won’t be staying as long as in previous years. Both my parents and cousin, are triple jabbed, and I’m double jabbed (getting my booster in the New Year to let this sh!t storm settle down) whilst my partner hasn’t had her jab yet as we’re still awaiting the arrival of our little one.

I have been working from home since last Monday due to the arrival of our little one (was meant to be 16th, now looking likely next week). We will take LFT before visiting family over the Xmas period (I was lucky to pick some up last week).

If you tell me that isn’t enough, then what the f**k are we doing getting all these jabs? This country and pandemic is sending people absolutely bonkers.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:43 - Dec 21 with 2570 viewsronnyd

Man up and tell 'em not to come.
If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:43 - Dec 21 with 2567 viewsSitfcB

If Boris locked us down for Christmas.. on 17:40 - Dec 21 by Kieran_Knows

Oh god, here we go. Let’s lock down the country indefinitely.

When it comes to Xmas with my family, I only ever tend to spend time with my Mums side. Of that side, I have 1 ‘vulnerable’ Auntie who has been triple jabbed (and told she requires a 4th jab). She’s happy for Xmas to go ahead, albeit she won’t be staying as long as in previous years. Both my parents and cousin, are triple jabbed, and I’m double jabbed (getting my booster in the New Year to let this sh!t storm settle down) whilst my partner hasn’t had her jab yet as we’re still awaiting the arrival of our little one.

I have been working from home since last Monday due to the arrival of our little one (was meant to be 16th, now looking likely next week). We will take LFT before visiting family over the Xmas period (I was lucky to pick some up last week).

If you tell me that isn’t enough, then what the f**k are we doing getting all these jabs? This country and pandemic is sending people absolutely bonkers.

How long did it take to learn with the flu when it was first found? Because that’s what we’ve got to do with this otherwise we will be going round and round in these damn circles for ever.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024