Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? 22:54 - Dec 21 with 1968 viewsZXBlue

I jokingly suggested them having seen the size of them on youtube, and having issues with a big neigbourhood persian attacking our 3 moggies.

Daughter now wont shutup about getting one. I am unconvinced of the practicalities...
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 23:19 - Dec 21 with 1909 viewsPlums

Isn’t that what the briefly famed Essex lion turned out to be?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 23:37 - Dec 21 with 1886 viewsCoastalblue

A friend of mine had one years ago, it was enormous but seemed like it never grew up and was like a permanent kitten. Very chilled and friendly, not the fearsome beast you may expect when you saw it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 00:02 - Dec 22 with 1843 viewsgiant_stow

My mum has a huge, fluffy all white one. He has one green eye and one blue. Very friendly and quirky cat.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 0:14]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 01:57 - Dec 22 with 1787 viewswkj

Very gorgeous cats, but very high maintenance too.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 09:28 - Dec 22 with 1639 viewsGeoffSentence

The correct answer is 'get a dog'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 09:32 - Dec 22 with 1632 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 09:28 - Dec 22 by GeoffSentence

My mum's cat would eat your dog in two mouthfuls.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 10:07 - Dec 22 with 1593 viewsTIB

Most my family is from Maine and way back my great grand father had one...the thing was enormous. I'd imagine over here, folk would be taking a second look on seeing one out and about...a spike in "big cat" sightings.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:10 - Dec 22 with 1513 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 20:54 - Dec 23 with 1413 viewsZXBlue

I hate dogs.

Which is why my daughter is thinking this might be a good alternative and she might persuade me on it :-)
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 21:00 - Dec 23 with 1396 viewsbelgablue

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 20:54 - Dec 23 by ZXBlue

I hate dogs.

Which is why my daughter is thinking this might be a good alternative and she might persuade me on it :-)

Maybe a Savannah cat would do the trick - expect the Serval in them could take those Persian cats down, at the same time.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 21:23 - Dec 23 with 1354 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 00:02 - Dec 22 by giant_stow

My mum has a huge, fluffy all white one. He has one green eye and one blue. Very friendly and quirky cat.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 0:14]

You're not the only Norwich fan who can give a detailed description of his Mum's...

TOO... EASY...

MUST... RESIST...
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 21:27 - Dec 23 with 1343 viewsLord_Lucan

This is 100% the correct answer.

Cat's are sh1t, you stroke the bastards and they look at you and you know they are thinking "I fecking hate you"

At the risk of repeating this experiment - here we go.

If you whack a dog with a lump of wood, chuck him in the car boot and drive 100 miles - I bet you anything when you open the boot he will be wagging his tail because he is still pleased to see you.

Repeat the same exercise with a cat and it will more than likely snarl and jump at your neck.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 23:14 - Dec 23 with 1259 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 21:27 - Dec 23 by Lord_Lucan

Cat's are sh1t, you stroke the bastards and they look at you and you know they are thinking "I fecking hate you"

If you whack a dog with a lump of wood, chuck him in the car boot and drive 100 miles - I bet you anything when you open the boot he will be wagging his tail because he is still pleased to see you.

Repeat the same exercise with a cat and it will more than likely snarl and jump at your neck.

Why would that prove anything other than the stupidity of the dog?
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 10:41 - Dec 24 with 1136 viewsShineyblueknives

Don't tell your daughter about the Norwegian Rex cat.
They are even bigger than maine coon's

Poll: How many of the remaining games do you think town can win

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:51 - Dec 24 with 1060 viewsghostofescobar

Love to see one of our local tabby's up against that in a cat fight. Be like me squaring off against Tyson Fury.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:53 - Dec 24 with 1055 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very long haired so often kept indoors. Do know someone who has 3 of them and they do not appear to be aggressive either.

EDIT: was referring to ragdolls by mistake but did know someone with 2 Maine Coons as well that did go outside. Again didn't appear aggressive.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 12:55]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:57 - Dec 24 with 1044 viewsZXBlue

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:53 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Very long haired so often kept indoors. Do know someone who has 3 of them and they do not appear to be aggressive either.

EDIT: was referring to ragdolls by mistake but did know someone with 2 Maine Coons as well that did go outside. Again didn't appear aggressive.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 12:55]

The suggestion is that they actually like popping on a harness and going for walks like a dog :-)
Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 12:59 - Dec 24 with 1038 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone got a Maine Coon cat? on 21:27 - Dec 23 by Lord_Lucan

Likewise the infamous how to give a cat pill that ends with the simple line for how to give a dog a pill.

Plus, can I have your address details to pass onto to the RSPCA to save the trouble of getting them to the trouble of contacting Phil at Christmas?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024