Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) 09:26 - Dec 23 with 2895 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:28 - Dec 23 with 1504 viewsOsborneOneNil

Home Keno!
So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:29 - Dec 23 with 1492 viewsEwan_Oozami

I am on my hols now, but still on here as can't break the working habit...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:30 - Dec 23 with 1483 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:28 - Dec 23 by OsborneOneNil

Home Keno!

Me to!! loads of crap paperework, all the things Ive been ignoring for a few days/weeks/months .......

Lots of fresh coffee, biscuits and TWTD to keep me same

what more could I ask for!!

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:32 - Dec 23 with 1457 viewsVic

Bits and bibs. Got to pick up the tucky this am, then will spend a few hours in the office.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:35 - Dec 23 with 1447 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:29 - Dec 23 by Ewan_Oozami

I am on my hols now, but still on here as can't break the working habit...

Do you think TWTD could become a recognised addiction?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:38 - Dec 23 with 1429 viewsOsborneOneNil

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:30 - Dec 23 by Keno

Me to!! loads of crap paperework, all the things Ive been ignoring for a few days/weeks/months .......

Lots of fresh coffee, biscuits and TWTD to keep me same

what more could I ask for!!

Same as that mate, tonnes of paperwork. My achilles heel!

I’ve also got 2 ‘first appointments’ today, which is a bit much for Christmas Eve Eve. Telephone though. Why are people trying to buy a house now, relax until January!
So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:38 - Dec 23 with 1427 viewsEwan_Oozami

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:35 - Dec 23 by Keno

Do you think TWTD could become a recognised addiction?

Possibly - can we image a 12 step programme to cure said addiction maybe?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:42 - Dec 23 with 1411 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:38 - Dec 23 by OsborneOneNil

Same as that mate, tonnes of paperwork. My achilles heel!

I’ve also got 2 ‘first appointments’ today, which is a bit much for Christmas Eve Eve. Telephone though. Why are people trying to buy a house now, relax until January!

blimey thats a bit keen of them!!

Nealy all my appointments now are phone for zoom, its quite nice not doing all the travelling I once did

Login to get fewer ads

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:43 - Dec 23 with 1400 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:38 - Dec 23 by Ewan_Oozami

Possibly - can we image a 12 step programme to cure said addiction maybe?

Just 12?

would one of them be "you should stop posting imminently'?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:53 - Dec 23 with 1363 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm working. Fairly chilled at the moment though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:03 - Dec 23 with 1339 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 09:53 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

I'm working. Fairly chilled at the moment though.

Cue comment "well I guess the breakfast rush is over so it table cleaning and getting the burgers lined up for lunchtime'

PS I know you dont do that J2

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:05 - Dec 23 with 1338 viewsSteve_M

I'm WFH, we got told not to go to the office last week so I at least get 6 Music to accompany me.

Only one more full working day this year but odd bits around that will be necessary I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:07 - Dec 23 with 1322 viewsJ2BLUE

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:03 - Dec 23 by Keno

Cue comment "well I guess the breakfast rush is over so it table cleaning and getting the burgers lined up for lunchtime'

PS I know you dont do that J2

Kind of defeats the point when you put the last line in mate. Next time go in two footed and don't apologise.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:08 - Dec 23 with 1319 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:07 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Kind of defeats the point when you put the last line in mate. Next time go in two footed and don't apologise.

But I like you J2, and wanted to be gentle before someone did the nasty bit

Next time J2 it will be the full Harry Kane on Robertson approach

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:09 - Dec 23 with 1311 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm painting a picture for my parents for Christmas (of them) so that's kind of work! Been doing a bit each day during my actual working days (when not posting on here) so kind of need to get it finished today so it'll dry in time!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:11 - Dec 23 with 1291 viewsKeno

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:09 - Dec 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm painting a picture for my parents for Christmas (of them) so that's kind of work! Been doing a bit each day during my actual working days (when not posting on here) so kind of need to get it finished today so it'll dry in time!

What you painting a picture of Dolly?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:12 - Dec 23 with 1285 viewsclive_baker

I’m technically off as of today, and have set my out of office which is a nice feeling. Got to join one call later this morning but shouldn’t last too long, then I’m going out for lunch and to hopefully find a gift for my mother.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:15 - Dec 23 with 1263 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:11 - Dec 23 by Keno

What you painting a picture of Dolly?

Of them. Hence the bit where I said "of them"!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:26 - Dec 23 with 1215 viewsloftboy

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:15 - Dec 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Of them. Hence the bit where I said "of them"!

I’m a delivery driver for a supermarket , last night was manic, expecting today to be just as bad.
So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:35 - Dec 23 with 1177 viewsnoggin

I'm working this evening, tomorrow, Christmas day and Boxing Day. Oh and NYE and 1.Jan.

Merry Christmas everyone and please drink responsibly, for my colleague's sakes.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:43 - Dec 23 with 1140 viewsjayessess

Got marking to do, lecture to write, research paper due January 12th.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:44 - Dec 23 with 1137 viewsEwan_Oozami

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:08 - Dec 23 by Keno

But I like you J2, and wanted to be gentle before someone did the nasty bit

Next time J2 it will be the full Harry Kane on Robertson approach

Keane on Haaland surely?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:53 - Dec 23 with 1111 viewsPlums

Yep, preparing three sets of board slides for meetings during the first week back. They are going to be remarkably similar!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 10:57]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 10:56 - Dec 23 with 1101 viewsleitrimblue

Wfh, have something due for 7th of January that I'm well behind on..
So who is working today either 'in work' or from home? (n/t) on 11:10 - Dec 23 with 1056 viewsportmanroadblue

WFH today and tomorrow and on site 25th, 26th and 27th :-( good news tho off from the 28th and not back until 18th Jan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024