Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... 07:51 - Dec 24 with 2046 viewsblueboyd

He has not even won a game yet since he has been here....
Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:32 - Dec 24 with 1929 viewsTangledupin_Blue

McKenna out!

Boo. You haven't won a game, yet.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:37 - Dec 24 with 1913 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:32 - Dec 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

McKenna out!

Boo. You haven't won a game, yet.

I've changed my mind.

KMac in!

He's brilliant. Hasn't lost a game yet.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:57 - Dec 24 with 1854 viewsCotty

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:37 - Dec 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

I've changed my mind.

KMac in!

He's brilliant. Hasn't lost a game yet.

We’ve picked up every point possible since he came in. Legend.
Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 09:01 - Dec 24 with 1829 viewsDubtractor

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:57 - Dec 24 by Cotty

He seems to have finally cracked our defensive frailty too, no goals conceded.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 11:20 - Dec 24 with 1645 viewsFightingEssex

He’s still only 13 wins away from Cooks excellent record.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 12:48 - Dec 24 with 1535 viewsghostofescobar

You have to take it easy with a 12 year old, especially at Christmas.

GhostOfEscobar

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1532 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rubbish effort. Take a lesson from Makin. You haven't even got a single downvote out of that. Not at all convincing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 13:38 - Dec 24 with 1457 viewsWakh

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 08:57 - Dec 24 by Cotty

Yeah, but without scoring. Boring Boring.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 15:09 - Dec 24 with 1375 viewsquad

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 13:38 - Dec 24 by Wakh

Yeah, but without scoring. Boring Boring.

Never even looked like scoring. Zero efforts on goal.
Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 01:21 - Dec 26 with 940 viewsSuperCoops

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 12:52 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Rubbish effort. Take a lesson from Makin. You haven't even got a single downvote out of that. Not at all convincing.

At least it rules out the prospect of not being related to Makin. But it also raises concern that there might be more people like Makin.

Disturbing times.
Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 11:09 - Dec 26 with 701 viewsArnieM

Can't believe all you McKenna lovers out there.... on 12:48 - Dec 24 by ghostofescobar

You have to take it easy with a 12 year old, especially at Christmas.

Especially when he’s been at his gran’s sherry under the dining room table .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024