Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attending Lincoln game following self-isolation 16:37 - Dec 28 with 499 viewssoupytwist

Having tested positive for Covid on 23rd December I have been told by NHS Test/Trace to isolate until 29th.

I have a ticket for the Lincoln game on New Years Day so checked the NHS app earlier to see the Covid passport I created in time for the Sunderland game (which I didn’t attend in the end) and downloaded to my phone is still valid. It tells me I can’t use an existing pass, or create a new one following my positive test, until 3rd January.

However the requirements for entry to the game are “proof of full vaccination via a COVID Pass or a negative lateral flow test which has been administered no earlier than 48 hours before kick-off.”

I did a lateral flow test this morning — negative. So, assuming I continue to test negative for the next 4 days can I attend the game by showing the test result rather than the Covid pass? That would be in keeping with the letter of the requirements, is it in the spirit of them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024