Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My guess for the first difference we will see tonight 15:36 - Dec 29 with 1586 viewsGeoffSentence

Is that the team will arrive at the ground on a bus together, á la Manchester United.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 1518 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is that right? How does it work? They all meet up at the training ground or something? Or does the bus go round and pick them all up? Or do you mean when Man U play at PR?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:47 - Dec 29 with 1492 viewsjeera

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:44 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is that right? How does it work? They all meet up at the training ground or something? Or does the bus go round and pick them all up? Or do you mean when Man U play at PR?

"Or does the bus go round and pick them all up?"

Is it a yellow bus that stops at the end of the driveway?

Maybe playing a tune to let them know it's coming.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:54 - Dec 29 with 1424 viewsFPL_Tractor

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:44 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

They meet for their pre match meal at a hotel believe.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 16:01 - Dec 29 with 1377 viewsWacko

Would be cooler if it was a tractor

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 16:01 - Dec 29 with 1372 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 15:54 - Dec 29 by FPL_Tractor

They meet for their pre match meal at a hotel believe.

Ah, that makes sense. So I presume our players do not eat together ahead of a home match usually and that might be a change under McKenna.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 1299 viewsfooters

We could just have a permanent Galloways coach on bricks outside the ground. Players get in pre-game and come out with earphones and snoods on, waving. Sounds like a winner.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 16:17 - Dec 29 with 1279 viewsWD19

I think the most obvious difference will be that all of the people who picked holes in everything Cook did will have had a personality transplant for Christmas and see lots of positive.
My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 901 viewsSitfcB

Think you might be right as just saw a coach go down towards the main entrance, unless it’s the Wycombe bus lost.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 18:42 - Dec 29 with 781 viewshoppy

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 18:14 - Dec 29 by SitfcB

Think you might be right as just saw a coach go down towards the main entrance, unless it’s the Wycombe bus lost.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 18:42 - Dec 29 with 777 viewsSitfcB

You had #DefInfo didn’t you

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

My guess for the first difference we will see tonight on 19:02 - Dec 29 with 669 viewsfranz_tyson

How many 70’s Mavericks bragged they’d turned up at the ground from the boozer or bookies just in time for the game? Pre-match poached chicken and scrambled egg at a hotel isn’t the same. Hope they have a microwave for Nors’ frozen meals.
Didn’t Hurst charter a flight down to Devon for that Exeter game we lost because we were going to be more professional …. and then he went berserk after we lost.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 19:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024