Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To be fair, good work, Nodge 15:56 - Dec 29 with 2068 viewsThe_Major

No excuses.
To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 1982 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Absolutely, although such statements usually include that they will identify, ban and pass onto the police the details of those offenders inside the stadium. I am sure they will do these things and it is only an oversight not to have stated it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:01 - Dec 29 with 1962 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:00 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Absolutely, although such statements usually include that they will identify, ban and pass onto the police the details of those offenders inside the stadium. I am sure they will do these things and it is only an oversight not to have stated it.

I think it's clear enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:18 - Dec 29 with 1821 viewswaveneyblue

Geniune question. Is it a London thing?

Both clubs aren't renowned for this kind of thing but once again it happens in our capital.

I'm guessing there's a link.....
To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:20 - Dec 29 with 1800 viewsWD19

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:00 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Pedants corner: Surely a 'home for everyone' would mean - begrudgingly - they would have to be a home to vile racists too? Maybe the logo needs an asterisk!?
To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 1746 viewsBlueBadger

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:18 - Dec 29 by waveneyblue

Both clubs aren't renowned for this kind of thing but once again it happens in our capital.

It does appear to be very much a 'London attracts easily dazzled dickheads to away trips' thing doesn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 1604 viewsFightingEssex

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:27 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

It does appear to be very much a 'London attracts easily dazzled dickheads to away trips' thing doesn't it?

I don’t think it’s as much London or Londoners being the issue as it is the booze on the way down there on the train and during the day that turns these people into bellends come game time. It’s a relatively easy journey with lots of drinking.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:45 - Dec 29 with 1582 viewsfooters

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:01 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

I think it's clear enough.

For Norwich fans to understand?!

I think not. Should've been written in crayon as well, just to make sure.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 1541 viewsjeera

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:42 - Dec 29 by FightingEssex

I don’t think it’s as much London or Londoners being the issue as it is the booze on the way down there on the train and during the day that turns these people into bellends come game time. It’s a relatively easy journey with lots of drinking.

I don't think alcohol generally turns one into a racist.

That games being held in London might well attract fans from elsewhere who may not normally travel up here makes some sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 1368 viewsBlueBadger

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:42 - Dec 29 by FightingEssex

As I said, I suspect it's easily dazzled bumpkins who think because they're in the Bright Lights they've got to give it the big 'un.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 17:48 - Dec 29 with 1170 viewsMattinLondon

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:49 - Dec 29 by jeera

I don't think alcohol generally turns one into a racist.

That games being held in London might well attract fans from elsewhere who may not normally travel up here makes some sense.

Generally speaking a drunk racist bell end tends also to be a sober racist bell end.
To be fair, good work, Nodge on 17:49 - Dec 29 with 1178 viewsLord_Lucan

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 16:18 - Dec 29 by waveneyblue

Not with them lot I wouldn't have thought. Norwich in itself is quite a racist city, always has been.

They used to sing to us "Norwich is white, Norwich is white" to which we obviously retorted "Ipswich lives in racial harmony"

I reckon Justin Fashanu was the first black man they had seen.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 1091 viewsMetal_Hacker

Backed into a corner and quite rightly.Can ill afford not to be showing some sort of stance

We’d expect exactly the same hopefully

Hope the culprits get punished ,perhaps having their 6th finger severed off

Poll: If it were one or the other

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 18:22 - Dec 29 with 985 viewsThe_Major

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 17:49 - Dec 29 by Lord_Lucan

Not with them lot I wouldn't have thought. Norwich in itself is quite a racist city, always has been.

They used to sing to us "Norwich is white, Norwich is white" to which we obviously retorted "Ipswich lives in racial harmony"

I reckon Justin Fashanu was the first black man they had seen.

No, it isn't these days.

I've lived up here for 26 years, and anything like that is stamped out real quick. I've seen the EDL run out of town, and post Brexit vote, a Romanian shop in Magdalen Street was firebombed - an appeal was set up to help the owners rebuild, with a target of £500. It hit £30k in 24 hours.

The city itself is a very Liberal place mostly, thanks in no small part to the UEA, of course, and outside of Brighton probably has the most Green Party councillors in the country. It was the only place in East Anglia to vote to remain.

They're even aware of my footballing allegiances and have quite happily accepted me!

The problems come once you get beyond the ring road and get into the small towns like North Walsham, which is like a cross between Deliverance, Hazzard County, and Westeros.

Every town or city is going to have morons.
To be fair, good work, Nodge on 18:34 - Dec 29 with 923 viewsLord_Lucan

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 18:22 - Dec 29 by The_Major

No, it isn't these days.

I've lived up here for 26 years, and anything like that is stamped out real quick. I've seen the EDL run out of town, and post Brexit vote, a Romanian shop in Magdalen Street was firebombed - an appeal was set up to help the owners rebuild, with a target of £500. It hit £30k in 24 hours.

The city itself is a very Liberal place mostly, thanks in no small part to the UEA, of course, and outside of Brighton probably has the most Green Party councillors in the country. It was the only place in East Anglia to vote to remain.

They're even aware of my footballing allegiances and have quite happily accepted me!

The problems come once you get beyond the ring road and get into the small towns like North Walsham, which is like a cross between Deliverance, Hazzard County, and Westeros.

Every town or city is going to have morons.

That's very interesting. I have been working in Norwich for 5 years and stay over for half the week and on occasion pop out for a beer or two.

I haven't really experienced your liberal findings, in fact - and this is genuine - For about the last 20 years I shaved my bonce but I got so fed up with people up here thinking I was some kind of right wing weirdo I decided to grow it a bit, well, as much as I can. Swear to God, on a few occasions I have been sitting up the bar minding my own and some berk would come up and talk about immigration and expect me to agree with them that it is a terrible thing.

Maybe I've been unlucky

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

To be fair, good work, Nodge on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 816 viewsArnieM

Haven’t said they’ll identify and ban them though have they !! Tin pot club

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024