Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. 20:45 - Dec 29 with 1940 viewshomer_123

Not there this evening and not watching on iFollow.

Match Report to follow later.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 1476 viewsMetal_Hacker

Formation , structure , disciplined

Poll: If it were one or the other

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 20:53 - Dec 29 with 1421 viewsRyorry

More incision needed.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 20:55 - Dec 29 with 1399 viewsGlasgowBlue

Never underestimate Norwood!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 20:57 - Dec 29 with 1390 viewsSwansea_Blue

Controlling the game

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 20:59 - Dec 29 with 1376 viewsjeera

So far so...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:10 - Dec 29 with 1304 viewsWD19

Eleven footballing stereotypes
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 1232 viewswkj

I touched myself.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 1213 viewsDanTheMan

Not too shabby.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:45 - Dec 29 with 1207 viewsGlasgowBlue

We actually won

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:46 - Dec 29 with 1189 viewsNthQldITFC

Far, King, Grate

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:47 - Dec 29 with 1162 viewsRyorry

Fizz buzz woohooo

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:48 - Dec 29 with 1153 viewsArnieM

Wycombe
Pub
Team

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:48 - Dec 29 with 1150 viewsSteve_M

Get. Fecking. In.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:50 - Dec 29 with 1109 viewsKeno

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:48 - Dec 29 by Steve_M

Get. Fecking. In.

So much better

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:50 - Dec 29 with 1109 viewsitfcjoe

Lots to like

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:51 - Dec 29 with 1093 viewsSwansea_Blue

Better game management.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:52 - Dec 29 with 1090 viewsCoastalblue

I missed it

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:52 - Dec 29 with 1082 viewsRyorry

Hladky clean sheet!

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 1067 viewsRyorry

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:52 - Dec 29 by Coastalblue

I missed it

Aw, sorry fella

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 1052 viewsRedX

Kieran

Mc

Kenna
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 1046 viewsRadioOrwell

Bonne off side
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 21:58 - Dec 29 with 1011 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Feckin get in

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 22:21 - Dec 29 with 947 viewsSamWhiteUK

Bonne is offside
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 22:22 - Dec 29 with 940 viewsChurchman

Great start McKenna
Obligatory three words to describe the match please. on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 936 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Rock
Paper
Scissors

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024