Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent stuff 21:50 - Dec 29 with 853 viewsSomethingBlue

Not remotely pretty, and a sketchy winner, but only one real scare in the entire game and very well managed — we've not done that enough, as we all know. Didn't feel in a lot of danger despite Wycombe's usual manic approach. Excellent start for McKenna and I'm not willing to write the season off just yet, let's see how many points we can pick up over the next couple of months and then have a look at the table.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Excellent stuff on 21:52 - Dec 29 with 797 viewsGlasgowBlue

Substitutions that made sense. Changes in formation rather than just changes in personnel.

Got a good feeling about this bloke.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Excellent stuff on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 755 viewspatrickswell

It’s an important result in that it immediately sees us over one psychological hurdle (when would the first win come?) and gives everyone something to buy in on at the earliest opportunity. Three points and a clean sheet - good start.
Excellent stuff on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 755 viewsRobTheMonk

The energy on the pitch goes to the fans who then keep the energy going on the pitch. It's a good circle to get into.
Excellent stuff on 21:53 - Dec 29 with 738 viewsSomethingBlue

Excellent stuff on 21:52 - Dec 29 by GlasgowBlue

Substitutions that made sense. Changes in formation rather than just changes in personnel.

Yes, we've been burned so many times before but I have a good feeling too, let's hope he gets time and resources to get things where he wants them.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Excellent stuff on 21:59 - Dec 29 with 635 viewsRadioOrwell

Excellent stuff on 21:52 - Dec 29 by GlasgowBlue

Arm around the shoulder sort of guy.
Did it with Norwood and Janoi (?)
Excellent stuff on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 596 viewsRyorry

Excellent stuff on 21:53 - Dec 29 by SomethingBlue

Yes, we've been burned so many times before but I have a good feeling too, let's hope he gets time and resources to get things where he wants them.

Another nice thing is knowing there's a very good chance he will get both. I have confidence in Gamechanger, they're professional in their approach, so different to ME - very refreshing.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Excellent stuff on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 495 viewsChurchman

A really good win. I don’t think it mattered too much how it came either. I’m particularly pleased for the new manager and our supporters.

As a miserable git, I still think we are too far off the top teams and that there’s so much to do. But as was rightly pointed out to me in another thread, you never know.

Well done all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024