Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boss is so coherent in his post match interview 22:29 - Dec 29 with 1172 viewsNthQldITFC

Open discussion and really well put together assessment and very considered and coherent answers to questions on the fly. If he talks as well as that with the players (which he surely does), I think he's going to be a really, really great manager.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The boss is so coherent in his post match interview on 23:58 - Dec 29 with 792 viewsN2_Blue

I wanted Cook here when he was appointed but all through his tenure i didn't take much from his post match interviews and he seemed to spew a lot of words without actually saying anything. My enthusiasm for him drained very quickly even before we became a shambles on the pitch.

McKenna talks so much sense and gives coherent analysis and insight that Cook never did. So refreshing and definitely can see the coaching experience in how he talks. It's one game and one win but I have a very good feeling about this guy just by what he talks.

Think players will respect him for what he knows and his coaching attributes rather than just being one of the lads and a good laugh down the pub!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The boss is so coherent in his post match interview on 00:36 - Dec 30 with 678 viewsXYZ

Must admit, I had to listen closely and forensically three times in slo-mo to spot the oblique Man U reference.

Smarmy so and so.
The boss is so coherent in his post match interview on 01:25 - Dec 30 with 567 viewsChurchman

The boss is so coherent in his post match interview on 23:58 - Dec 29 by N2_Blue

I wanted Cook here when he was appointed but all through his tenure i didn't take much from his post match interviews and he seemed to spew a lot of words without actually saying anything. My enthusiasm for him drained very quickly even before we became a shambles on the pitch.

McKenna talks so much sense and gives coherent analysis and insight that Cook never did. So refreshing and definitely can see the coaching experience in how he talks. It's one game and one win but I have a very good feeling about this guy just by what he talks.

Think players will respect him for what he knows and his coaching attributes rather than just being one of the lads and a good laugh down the pub!

Yes, it’s only one game and a few days, but McKenna appears to be much more controlled than Cook. No bad thing. He doesn’t give much away and I like that. I also liked the comment about building from the back. Alleluia. Defence felt like a bit of an afterthought for PC, but when it comes down to it a good defence was always a prerequisite for any decent team.

Paul Cook’s record speaks for itself. He’s a good manager who’ll probably succeed again elsewhere. I just think this was the wrong club at the wrong time. At the time he was fired, I thought it was too soon and he should have had longer. I was wrong. If anything he should have gone sooner. He proved a poor fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024