Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just home to Hertfordshire 23:30 - Dec 29 with 1012 viewsFtnfwest

Big effort tonight I thought although they were clearly tiring in the last 20, maybe tougher regime on the training ground. Agree with the comments elsewhere on individuals but shout out to the crowd for that last 5 mins plus injury time, hauled them over the line there, was rocking in sir Bob upper, and below I’ve no doubt.
Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:33 - Dec 29 with 976 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was in Sir Alf and it was the noisiest in there I can ever recall it (I haven't been in it for a long time, mind). Sir Bobby lower was really impressive, especially as you say at the end.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:35 - Dec 29 with 951 viewsFtnfwest

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:33 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was in Sir Alf and it was the noisiest in there I can ever recall it (I haven't been in it for a long time, mind). Sir Bobby lower was really impressive, especially as you say at the end.

Looked the packed I’ve seen it for a while as well, although didn’t go to Sunderland pre Xmas
Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:39 - Dec 29 with 907 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:35 - Dec 29 by Ftnfwest

Looked the packed I’ve seen it for a while as well, although didn’t go to Sunderland pre Xmas

The same. Had tickets for Sunderland but didn't go. Would have been in the West Stand if I had.

There were a few spaces around us and I think that was probably across the stand too so I reckon there were quite a few with tickets who couldn't/didn't go.

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:41 - Dec 29 with 879 viewsArnieM

Brilliant by the fans and I hope it continues , this momentum… and hats off to you for travelling so far for a night match btw 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:44 - Dec 29 with 830 viewsFtnfwest

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:41 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

Brilliant by the fans and I hope it continues , this momentum… and hats off to you for travelling so far for a night match btw 👍

Tend to prefer them, better atmosphere usually. Was a bit nervy in the crowd tonight until last 5 which was pretty epic.
Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:48 - Dec 29 with 797 viewsArnieM

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:44 - Dec 29 by Ftnfwest

Tend to prefer them, better atmosphere usually. Was a bit nervy in the crowd tonight until last 5 which was pretty epic.

Tbh I thought they were going to mug us again once the beast came on ( surely his last season now?).. he was limping in the warm up , so clearly not fit . But their game plan is karats to bombard the box in the last 10 mins … brings them a lot of points I fear .

I’m REALLY looking forward to watching us develop under McKenna now . It’s only going to get better 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:49 - Dec 29 with 779 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:48 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

Tbh I thought they were going to mug us again once the beast came on ( surely his last season now?).. he was limping in the warm up , so clearly not fit . But their game plan is karats to bombard the box in the last 10 mins … brings them a lot of points I fear .

I’m REALLY looking forward to watching us develop under McKenna now . It’s only going to get better 👍

It was strange. His right leg looked misshapen. Is that the one he broke? He was definitely favouring his left whenever he was walking but then whenever he did the running, he ran fine.

Just home to Hertfordshire on 00:08 - Dec 30 with 690 viewsFtnfwest

Just home to Hertfordshire on 23:48 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

We had the look of a team not quite knowing where each other are just yet and lacking a bit of confidence but I think that’ll come. Wycombe are an awful side, ref fell for everything as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024