Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It would be funny 23:19 - Dec 30 with 2206 viewsHARRY10

..........................if it wasn't so fcking tragic. Nutters attacking a track and trace centre

Apparently the vaccines contain a silicone chip that is programmed to control you, and the intent is to reduce the world's population by causing these injections to kill you.

The irony that the virus is actually doing a good job of reducing the worlds population does seem to have escaped these lunatics.

Part of me thinks they should be rounded up and stuck in some where far from harms way, where the dark side has a solution that involves machine guns.

Jokes aside, it is the price we pay for being tolerant. And is however a minor concern amidst all the benefits.

"Confused anti-vaccine protesters entered a test-and-trace centre in Milton Keynes on Wednesday, appearing to believe it was a coronavirus vaccine centre, where they were filmed shouting abuse at staff and appearing to steal equipment."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/29/anti-vaxxers-denounce-covid-testin
It would be funny on 23:21 - Dec 30 with 1754 viewsjeera

"Part of me thinks they should be rounded up and stuck in some where far from harms way,"

Not somewhere like Australia.

Can we use a bit of imagination this time and see to it that we come out on top?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It would be funny on 23:22 - Dec 30 with 1741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There is another thread on this but, as I put in it, these people need confining to a secure mental hospital until the pandemic is over. They will have no choice over which drugs are administered to them then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It would be funny on 23:29 - Dec 30 with 1695 viewsSwansea_Blue

C****. No more, no less.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It would be funny on 23:32 - Dec 30 with 1686 viewsjeera

It would be funny on 23:29 - Dec 30 by Swansea_Blue

C****. No more, no less.

Some of them need a good hiding don't they.

Where's the police?

Why are these pathetic attempts at intimidation tolerated?

It would be funny on 23:37 - Dec 30 with 1665 viewsIllinoisblue

It would be funny on 23:32 - Dec 30 by jeera

Where's the police?

They absolutely need to be beaten with clubs and bats. Enough of this scum.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It would be funny on 23:41 - Dec 30 with 1658 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Where's the police?

The sad thing is, i know a handful of people who hold these views...........and prior to this, had considered them intelligent, rational folk.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It would be funny on 23:43 - Dec 30 with 1640 viewsjeera

It would be funny on 23:41 - Dec 30 by StochesStotasBlewe

The sad thing is, i know a handful of people who hold these views...........and prior to this, had considered them intelligent, rational folk.

Holding views, no matter how absurd, is one thing isn't it.

Going into these places and making threats or carrying out the ridiculous notion of 'serving' papers to hospital staff is quite another.

It would be funny on 23:48 - Dec 30 with 1618 viewsChurchman

I don’t know why this stuff is tolerated. These dangerous clowns should be thrown into a camp away from humans until this is over - paid for by them, including food. Why on earth should people working for the benefit of the majority of the people be intimidated by these cretins? After nearly two years and incontrovertible evidence they’re still parroting this stuff? Jeez.

Still, I don’t expect tub of lard and his merry muppets to do anything. Too scared of ‘uman rights, too lazy, too useless.
Login to get fewer ads

It would be funny on 23:53 - Dec 30 with 1599 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where's the police?

I don’t know if what they’re doing is a crime. It should be. Undermining public health advice and storming NHS facilities during a pandemic should attract a prison sentence imo.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It would be funny on 08:33 - Dec 31 with 1333 viewsBlueandTruesince82

It would be funny on 23:21 - Dec 30 by jeera

"Part of me thinks they should be rounded up and stuck in some where far from harms way,"

Not somewhere like Australia.

Can we use a bit of imagination this time and see to it that we come out on top?

Expose one to it, lock them in a room together and let darwinism take it's course.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

It would be funny on 08:36 - Dec 31 with 1323 viewstextbackup

It would be funny on 23:43 - Dec 30 by jeera

Holding views, no matter how absurd, is one thing isn't it.

Going into these places and making threats or carrying out the ridiculous notion of 'serving' papers to hospital staff is quite another.

i dont know why the hospital staff dont eat the papers infront of them, i would, would be brilliant to see the rage

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It would be funny on 08:40 - Dec 31 with 1310 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nutters and lunatics? I’m not comfortable when people say that these anti vaxxrers are mentally ill and use that type of language in your op to describe them. It’s something that is constantly aimed at Piers Corbyn or David Ike.

All it does is stigmatise people who do have diagnosed mental health problems. I know people who suffer with mental health issues who aren't out disrupting vaccine centres or hospitals.

I think this narrative that mental illness must be at the root of conspiracist violence is harmful. As soon as someone goes down a conspiracy rabbit hole they're automatically assumed to be mentally ill when most of them aren't. They are just dangerous conspiracy theorists.

And these dangerous conspiracy theorists need to be arrested, taken to court and locked up in prison if found guilty. Not put in a mental hospital as others have suggested.

Edit. Locked up not licked up as originally posted.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2021 8:44]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It would be funny on 08:42 - Dec 31 with 1305 viewstextbackup

It would be funny on 08:40 - Dec 31 by GlasgowBlue

Nutters and lunatics? I’m not comfortable when people say that these anti vaxxrers are mentally ill and use that type of language in your op to describe them. It’s something that is constantly aimed at Piers Corbyn or David Ike.

All it does is stigmatise people who do have diagnosed mental health problems. I know people who suffer with mental health issues who aren't out disrupting vaccine centres or hospitals.

I think this narrative that mental illness must be at the root of conspiracist violence is harmful. As soon as someone goes down a conspiracy rabbit hole they're automatically assumed to be mentally ill when most of them aren't. They are just dangerous conspiracy theorists.

And these dangerous conspiracy theorists need to be arrested, taken to court and locked up in prison if found guilty. Not put in a mental hospital as others have suggested.

i think you've taken them terms a little too much to heart there....

It would be funny on 08:59 - Dec 31 with 1255 viewsGuthrum

It would be funny on 08:42 - Dec 31 by textbackup

i think you've taken them terms a little too much to heart there....

But Glassers is right. We should be careful in bandying these terms around.

Moreover, it plays into the conspiracist narrative, recalling when dissidents in authoritarian states (and campaigners for gender equality in others) were sent to asylums to shut them up.

What they're doing is criminal, leave mental health out of it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

It would be funny on 09:01 - Dec 31 with 1237 viewsGuthrum

It would be funny on 23:53 - Dec 30 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t know if what they’re doing is a crime. It should be. Undermining public health advice and storming NHS facilities during a pandemic should attract a prison sentence imo.

At the very least it's trespass and criminal damage.

Climate and road protestors have been done for that. Why are the same standards not being applied here?

It would be funny on 09:09 - Dec 31 with 1203 viewsBlueBadger

It would be funny on 08:40 - Dec 31 by GlasgowBlue

Am I still alright to call them c**ts?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It would be funny on 09:12 - Dec 31 with 1193 viewstextbackup

It would be funny on 08:59 - Dec 31 by Guthrum

But Glassers is right. We should be careful in bandying these terms around.

Moreover, it plays into the conspiracist narrative, recalling when dissidents in authoritarian states (and campaigners for gender equality in others) were sent to asylums to shut them up.

What they're doing is criminal, leave mental health out of it.

using those phrases dont necessarily mean you are attacking someones mental health. i've certainly never associated the two.

i guess it depends which way you take things.

It would be funny on 09:13 - Dec 31 with 1183 viewsBlueBadger

It would be funny on 08:36 - Dec 31 by textbackup

i dont know why the hospital staff dont eat the papers infront of them, i would, would be brilliant to see the rage

That would neccesitate having time and adequate to be able to take a break though....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It would be funny on 09:16 - Dec 31 with 1162 viewstextbackup

It would be funny on 09:13 - Dec 31 by BlueBadger

That would neccesitate having time and adequate to be able to take a break though....

the office staff, not those on the front line, i mean

It would be funny on 09:51 - Dec 31 with 1089 viewsGlasgowBlue

It would be funny on 09:09 - Dec 31 by BlueBadger

Am I still alright to call them c**ts?

That’s a given.

Iron Lion Zion

It would be funny on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 1040 viewsGuthrum

It would be funny on 09:12 - Dec 31 by textbackup

using those phrases dont necessarily mean you are attacking someones mental health. i've certainly never associated the two.

i guess it depends which way you take things.

I know what you're saying. "Loony" nowadays just implies someone daft rather than actually mentally ill.

However, use of such terminology can be turned around and used against us, plus it minimises the danger of conspiracy theories whereby even rational people can be taken in by plausible and cleverly-worded theories.

It would be funny on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 1007 viewsbluelagos

It would be funny on 09:01 - Dec 31 by Guthrum

At the very least it's trespass and criminal damage.

Climate and road protestors have been done for that. Why are the same standards not being applied here?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-58649286

They were jailed for breaking an injunction. Tresspass isn't against the law, it's a civil offense.

Not sure if it's practical to do the same given that there are vaccination centers all over the UK?

And the injunction only came after repeated protests. Doubt many of these herberts have done similar before, so not sure a judge would issue an injunction without proof there is an ongoing issue at a particular location.

Would have thought it more practical to police any future marches and thus prevent a repeat and/or intervene if repeated.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

It would be funny on 10:55 - Dec 31 with 964 viewsMullet

Fair trials then fair sentences is the best option here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It would be funny on 10:58 - Dec 31 with 941 viewsGlasgowBlue

It would be funny on 10:19 - Dec 31 by Guthrum

I know what you're saying. "Loony" nowadays just implies someone daft rather than actually mentally ill.

However, use of such terminology can be turned around and used against us, plus it minimises the danger of conspiracy theories whereby even rational people can be taken in by plausible and cleverly-worded theories.

You also see it quickly used when a white man goes on a stabbing or shooting spree. Mental health issues.

If he’s black or Asian then it’s a suspected Terrorist attack.

Iron Lion Zion

It would be funny on 11:05 - Dec 31 with 932 viewstextbackup

It would be funny on 10:58 - Dec 31 by GlasgowBlue

You also see it quickly used when a white man goes on a stabbing or shooting spree. Mental health issues.

If he’s black or Asian then it’s a suspected Terrorist attack.

can see this thread taking a turn for the worse soon...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024