Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday 10:56 - Jan 2 with 1702 viewsCheltenham_Blue

and still not a single sniff. This is not the Ipswich Town we are familiar with.

Ashton Out.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:02 - Jan 2 with 1683 viewsjayessess

Thought we might get a left back lined up for Jan 1st, but apparently not. Maybe Coulson's making progress and we're going to wait and see?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 1619 viewsBlueandTruesince82

C. Ronaldo incoming on loan to end of season.

Get your type writer ready Phil

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:22 - Jan 2 with 1612 viewschicoazul

Barrie has gone and we’re getting some young full back in from Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if Coulson goes too as he seems to be made of glass.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:28 - Jan 2 with 1588 viewspointofblue

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:22 - Jan 2 by chicoazul

Barrie has gone and we’re getting some young full back in from Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if Coulson goes too as he seems to be made of glass.

We can’t be getting anyone from Chelsea? They’re constantly whining about having no players so surely they’re not sending anyone out on loan?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:44 - Jan 2 with 1533 viewschrismakin

Welll.. we were slow in the summer

Then we signed 19 players in about 3 weeks lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:58 - Jan 2 with 1507 viewsGuthrum

I doubt there'll be much activity this window. Maybe one or two. A defender, a young winger on loan, perhaps.

If we do lose any (e.g. Walton or Bonne recall with no chance for us to buy), then they'd neex to be replaced, of course. Also do think they'll be bought if recalled and are within our budget.

Just get the impression McKenna is more about working with what we already have (which is, in any case, potentially not bad quality), than wholesale hiring.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 15:21 - Jan 2 with 1302 viewsDavoIPB

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:58 - Jan 2 by Guthrum

I doubt there'll be much activity this window. Maybe one or two. A defender, a young winger on loan, perhaps.

If we do lose any (e.g. Walton or Bonne recall with no chance for us to buy), then they'd neex to be replaced, of course. Also do think they'll be bought if recalled and are within our budget.

Just get the impression McKenna is more about working with what we already have (which is, in any case, potentially not bad quality), than wholesale hiring.

Yep don't think we really need too many more players. We now have a reasonably strong looking defensive three and penney has improved a bit of late. Think we might sit tight of nobody gets recalled.
Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 15:55 - Jan 2 with 1247 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 15:21 - Jan 2 by DavoIPB

Yep don't think we really need too many more players. We now have a reasonably strong looking defensive three and penney has improved a bit of late. Think we might sit tight of nobody gets recalled.

I'd be happy to see us add a versatile WB, then if Bonne or Walton went back replace. Maybe another CB option too.

I think the squad size can stand be trimmed a bit, Jackson, Kenlock don't really need replacing IMO

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 19:49 - Jan 2 with 1068 viewsMillsey

Cole Stockton would do for me
Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 1008 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 19:49 - Jan 2 by Millsey

Aged 27, with 58 goals in 275 and 2 good seasons in his whole career?
Too much of a risk for me, he could be great, or he could score 4 in his first season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 998 viewsLancsBlue

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 19:49 - Jan 2 by Millsey

Would this be the same Cole Stockton that scored 15 goals in 113 appearances for Tranmere, was loaned out to Southport and Vauxhall Motors where he managed a combined 4 goals in 18 appearances, went to Scotland where he scored zero goals in 12 appearances for Hearts followed by 1 in 12 for Carlisle and 1 in 8 for Wrexham. That Cole Stockton? OK he's had a little purple patch at in the first half of this season (but only one in the last six league matches) but his overall record at Moreacambe is 37 goals in 113 appearances, the vast majority at a lower level. Are you seriously suggesting he's a better bet than Bonne, Norwood or Pigott? Even Kayden Jackson had a better record than that in the lower divisions.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 21:57 - Jan 2 with 884 viewsPippin1970

Think he's on way to Bolton , which geographically makes more sense for him. Morecambe fans resigned to losing him in window up here.
Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 22:02 - Jan 2 with 860 viewsChurchman

Transfer window has been open since midnight yesterday on 11:28 - Jan 2 by pointofblue

We can’t be getting anyone from Chelsea? They’re constantly whining about having no players so surely they’re not sending anyone out on loan?

Chelsea and Man City have 51 players out on loan between them, so given the moaning I presume some of Chelsea’s 22 will be returning to boost their paper thin squad. You couldn’t make it up.

As for Ashton, I’m appalled he’s not signed at least a couple of players by now. Perhaps the fixated Bristol City oddities can enlighten us on this failure. Boooooo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024