Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln Game 13:02 - Jan 2 with 1329 viewskizaitfc

Any mention of when they are likely to rearrange this game for?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Lincoln Game on 13:12 - Jan 2 with 1283 viewsITFC_Forever

When they have signed some more players and got some back from injury.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Lincoln Game on 13:37 - Jan 2 with 1227 viewsPlums

Lincoln Game on 13:12 - Jan 2 by ITFC_Forever

When they have signed some more players and got some back from injury.

Is the correct answer

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Lincoln Game on 13:46 - Jan 2 with 1189 viewsIllinoisblue

Lincoln Game on 13:37 - Jan 2 by Plums

Is the correct answer

And of course new player/s will score against us

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lincoln Game on 15:53 - Jan 2 with 955 viewslizzibee

When they decide they have a decent team to play so after a few purchases and recoveries from injury.
Lincoln Game on 18:47 - Jan 2 with 759 viewsHighgateBlue

I had tickets to take both of my kids to their first ever Town game. Unless it's rearranged for a Saturday (so not til March then...), they won't be able to go.

A rule was brought in recently in Australia preventing jockeys from riding in races unless they are vaccinated. I would be strongly in favour of a similar rule preventing footballers from playing in league matches unless they are vaccinated. Not only does refusing vaccines set a terrible example, but once there is one case of Omicron in a squad it's extremely likely that it will spread and cause match postponements. Due to the ignorant selfishness of a few, that's tens of thousands of paying punters missing out on going to games they've paid to see. Given that the general public have had their lives decimated in many varied ways over the last 2 years, a totally avoidable cancellation of fun over the festive period is extremely unfortunate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024