Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading 18:23 - Jan 3 with 823 viewsdominiciawful

throwing away two points in the dying minutes against Derby.

You love to see it.

Relegation-threatened Reading, I might add.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2022 18:23]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Reading on 18:30 - Jan 3 with 779 viewsfooters

Not sure which club I dislike more, tbh.

Although can anyone really be bothered to dislike Reading? I feel for their fans, I really do. All two of them have my deepest sympathies.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Reading on 18:32 - Jan 3 with 778 viewsBlueBadger

Glorious stuff. Reading are possibly even more tinpot than Norwich. Their greatest moment was being humiliated in the FA Cup because they'd fielded as reserve team due to 'the premier league being more important' and then getting relegated.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Reading on 18:33 - Jan 3 with 773 viewsBlueBadger

Reading on 18:30 - Jan 3 by footers

Not sure which club I dislike more, tbh.

Although can anyone really be bothered to dislike Reading? I feel for their fans, I really do. All two of them have my deepest sympathies.

That's the only thing that places them above Chelsea and West Ham in my book. Their fans don't appear to be utterly dreadful.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Reading on 18:47 - Jan 3 with 709 viewsFtnfwest

Reading on 18:32 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

Glorious stuff. Reading are possibly even more tinpot than Norwich. Their greatest moment was being humiliated in the FA Cup because they'd fielded as reserve team due to 'the premier league being more important' and then getting relegated.

Nothing club form a nothing town that’s never done anything. Added to which I took a huge dislike to their fans at the 2-1 home defeat in our relegation year, more chavvy than Millwall
Reading on 18:57 - Jan 3 with 677 viewsChurchman

A good friend of mine is from Derby and follows them so I have to be loyal to her. Plus Reading is a real non-football club, horrible ground with no atmosphere. The only Reading fan (he claimed to be) I’ve ever known was a real window licker too.

Happy to see Reading relegated.
Reading on 19:53 - Jan 3 with 574 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Reading on 18:57 - Jan 3 by Churchman

A good friend of mine is from Derby and follows them so I have to be loyal to her. Plus Reading is a real non-football club, horrible ground with no atmosphere. The only Reading fan (he claimed to be) I’ve ever known was a real window licker too.

Happy to see Reading relegated.

I've lived in Reading for 29 years. Can't disagree too much with the posts above, except that as a place to live Reading is pretty good. The football club however is just devoid of passion and character. A club that have never achieved anything worthwhile, and have fans who accept average. Yeah I know, we have been worse than average for quite a few years, but we never accept it.

Poll: would you rather

Reading on 21:17 - Jan 3 with 468 viewsBlueBadger

Reading on 19:53 - Jan 3 by LegendofthePhoenix

I've lived in Reading for 29 years. Can't disagree too much with the posts above, except that as a place to live Reading is pretty good. The football club however is just devoid of passion and character. A club that have never achieved anything worthwhile, and have fans who accept average. Yeah I know, we have been worse than average for quite a few years, but we never accept it.

'Yeah I know, we have been worse than average for quite a few years, but we never accept it.'

People unveiling 'Lambo' banners and suggesting that Paul Cook would like to dispute this statement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024