Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Jones... 19:42 - Jan 3 with 1604 viewswkj

He looked one of the best players on the pitch tonight - nice of Man U to give him some fitness minutes before coming here on a fitness loan.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil Jones... on 19:45 - Jan 3 with 1558 viewspointofblue

As an aside, they looked tactically a mess today. Rangnick is making a bigger mess of them than Solskjaer.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Phil Jones... on 19:46 - Jan 3 with 1541 viewswkj

Phil Jones... on 19:45 - Jan 3 by pointofblue

As an aside, they looked tactically a mess today. Rangnick is making a bigger mess of them than Solskjaer.

That whole setup is a mess. Signing Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo for short-term marketing reasons before making long-term footballing decisions is pretty evident.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil Jones... on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 1508 viewschrismakin

That's 2 of you now to say it. Fitness loan whispers getting bigger then... ;)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Phil Jones... on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 1513 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil Jones... on 19:46 - Jan 3 by wkj

That whole setup is a mess. Signing Ibrahimovic and Ronaldo for short-term marketing reasons before making long-term footballing decisions is pretty evident.

They are a shambles of a club and it’s wonderful to see their decline. Even the day trippers might start to get bored of it all.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phil Jones... on 19:51 - Jan 3 with 1487 viewschrismakin

Phil Jones... on 19:46 - Jan 3 by wkj

Wasn't this new manager the fella behind gagenpress?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Phil Jones... on 19:51 - Jan 3 with 1488 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Perhaps they are missing the tactical nous and coaching of a couple of their coaching staff!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Phil Jones... on 19:54 - Jan 3 with 1457 viewsChurchman

I saw most of the game. You are right. They look all over the shop.
Phil Jones... on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 1428 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phil Jones... on 19:54 - Jan 3 by Churchman

I saw most of the game. You are right. They look all over the shop.

I put it on a bit before Wolves scored. After they had scored I had to double check that United had not had someone sent off because the Wolves players had so much space. United were not closing them down at all. They still could have snatched a draw at the end but they were well beaten in that final 15 minutes really (no idea what the first 75 were like).

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Jones... on 20:01 - Jan 3 with 1391 viewschrismakin

Phil Jones... on 19:58 - Jan 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I put it on a bit before Wolves scored. After they had scored I had to double check that United had not had someone sent off because the Wolves players had so much space. United were not closing them down at all. They still could have snatched a draw at the end but they were well beaten in that final 15 minutes really (no idea what the first 75 were like).

It was vastly different to Chelsea v Liverpool that's for sure.

One thing I found with utd... they just didn't seem to have a plan when on the ball. It was slow, lethargic and to use PCs phrases of last season, the players seemed like they were waiting for someone else to do something with the ball.

Phil Jones... on 20:03 - Jan 3 with 1373 viewsWicklowBlue

They are complete Manure! Wolves were the better side for most of the game and deserved at least a point.

The whole United squad is so imbalanced and with Fernandes and Ronaldo being chief petulant " not my fault we're crap" players they are in big trouble. Any one else see Fernandes reaction to the goal?

However once they brought Fernandes on they had 20mins where wolves were all over the shop and Fernandes should have buried that chance. For me signing Ronaldo has screwed everything up....how could any one deal with Pogba, Ronaldo and Fernandes in the same squad???? (Especially whe you take off Greenwood as well )
Phil Jones... on 20:03 - Jan 3 with 1371 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phil Jones... on 20:01 - Jan 3 by chrismakin

It was vastly different to Chelsea v Liverpool that's for sure.

One thing I found with utd... they just didn't seem to have a plan when on the ball. It was slow, lethargic and to use PCs phrases of last season, the players seemed like they were waiting for someone else to do something with the ball.

How could Cook keep saying that and not realise that is a tactical thing and a lack of communicating sound tactics to his players?

Phil Jones... on 20:13 - Jan 3 with 1324 viewsRobTheMonk

I'm still not sure why a bigger team didn't sign Moutinho when he was available on the cheap. Criminally underrated player.
Phil Jones... on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1279 viewsRyorry

Phil Jones... on 19:51 - Jan 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Perhaps they are missing the tactical nous and coaching of a couple of their coaching staff!

Nailed it! 🤣

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil Jones... on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 1287 viewsChurchman

Phil Jones... on 20:13 - Jan 3 by RobTheMonk

I'm still not sure why a bigger team didn't sign Moutinho when he was available on the cheap. Criminally underrated player.

He was excellent wasn’t he.

Watching United, I wonder how advantageous having somebody like Ronaldo is. I know he’s a great player, trainer, icon etc etc but I wonder what the downside is or even if there is one? They’ve hardly improved with him there this time around from what little I’ve seen.
Phil Jones... on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 1263 viewsRobTheMonk

Phil Jones... on 20:19 - Jan 3 by Churchman

He was excellent wasn’t he.

Watching United, I wonder how advantageous having somebody like Ronaldo is. I know he’s a great player, trainer, icon etc etc but I wonder what the downside is or even if there is one? They’ve hardly improved with him there this time around from what little I’ve seen.

Just over 5 million. Could arguably fit into most Premier league midfield. Absolute bargain for Wolves. There are some gems out there.
Phil Jones... on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 1260 viewsWicklowBlue

Phil Jones... on 19:51 - Jan 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was listening to Andy Mitten last week on the whole ManU situation. He called out losing McKenna, Pert and Carrick as being very disruptive, they especially wanted McKenna/Pert to stay on....
Phil Jones... on 09:07 - Jan 5 with 530 viewstrncbluearmy

Phil Jones... on 19:49 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

They are a shambles of a club and it’s wonderful to see their decline. Even the day trippers might start to get bored of it all.

never forgiven the waners for sodding of to china instead of playing in the fa cup

It was the start of the demise of what was then the greatest cup competition in the world
Phil Jones... on 09:19 - Jan 5 with 470 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Phil Jones... on 20:23 - Jan 3 by RobTheMonk

Just over 5 million. Could arguably fit into most Premier league midfield. Absolute bargain for Wolves. There are some gems out there.

I've never really understood why he became a bit of a scapegoat there - generally seems a decent player so agree it'll be a bargain for Wolves.

Utd should never have signed Ronaldo. Or rather they shouldn't have changed everything around to accommodate him
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 9:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024