Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton 16:00 - Jan 4 with 778 viewskizaitfc

And free up some space for a couple of loans, possibly a LB and a winger?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton on 16:12 - Jan 4 with 712 viewsjayessess

Squad's too big as it is though. Can't see that we're just going to pile another couple of players on without actually moving someone out.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton on 17:55 - Jan 4 with 556 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton on 16:12 - Jan 4 by jayessess

Squad's too big as it is though. Can't see that we're just going to pile another couple of players on without actually moving someone out.

I think Jackson, Nolan could go without the need to replace. Kenlock could go if we get another LB in and if that were the case I'd think Coulson could go back then too.

Other than that one in one out would make sense though if Walton is confirmed to the end of the season Holy could go too. We can defo stand for a little trim

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton on 18:11 - Jan 4 with 519 viewsjayessess

Will the transfer window tactic be, sign Bonne and Walton on 17:55 - Jan 4 by BlueandTruesince82

I think Jackson, Nolan could go without the need to replace. Kenlock could go if we get another LB in and if that were the case I'd think Coulson could go back then too.

Other than that one in one out would make sense though if Walton is confirmed to the end of the season Holy could go too. We can defo stand for a little trim

We could actually aim for the tight-knit squad of 20 senior professionals we were allegedly aiming for in the Summer.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024