Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ 22:28 - Jan 4 with 625 viewsFtnfwest

They’d destroy us then
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:30 - Jan 4 with 615 viewsXYZ

Great minds ....
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:33 - Jan 4 with 594 viewsFtnfwest

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:30 - Jan 4 by XYZ

Great minds ....

Yes, was looking at that because it looks like we might be spared another embarrassment for an hour or two yet. Mind you maybe broad and Anderson could get a bit out of this if we bowl. They’d have to because the batsmen won’t get many!
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:37 - Jan 4 with 582 viewsDarth_Koont

Probably.

But is cricket a sport? We’ve got India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka competing at cricket but nothing else. Meanwhile the West Indies, with some of the best athletes in the world, is struggling.

It’s like Scotland with curling and caber tossing. Time to get real with sports and then hobbies.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:40 - Jan 4 with 568 viewsFtnfwest

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:37 - Jan 4 by Darth_Koont

Probably.

But is cricket a sport? We’ve got India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka competing at cricket but nothing else. Meanwhile the West Indies, with some of the best athletes in the world, is struggling.

It’s like Scotland with curling and caber tossing. Time to get real with sports and then hobbies.

It’s a good job it’s you….
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:50 - Jan 4 with 537 viewsXYZ

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:37 - Jan 4 by Darth_Koont

Probably.

Lol. I'd say good effort, but it's not really.
Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 500 viewsDarth_Koont

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 22:50 - Jan 4 by XYZ

Lol. I'd say good effort, but it's not really.

You know I’m right.

But don’t get me wrong. Darts, tiddlywinks, cricket and other “lazy sports” have their charm.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 23:25 - Jan 4 with 472 viewsXYZ

Looks like Bangladesh are going to beat NZ in NZ on 23:14 - Jan 4 by Darth_Koont

You know I’m right.

But don’t get me wrong. Darts, tiddlywinks, cricket and other “lazy sports” have their charm.

I'll arrange for you to face a 90 mph bowler for 6 balls in a net.

We can discuss it further then, or rather after you've changed your underwear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024