Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... 12:04 - Jan 5 with 1355 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59880263

I appreciate that we need a calmer leader who cannot greatly upset too many of the populace but four bouts of self-isolation and now two COVID-19 infections does not convince me that he is the careful steadying hand that is needed.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 12:20 - Jan 5 with 1300 viewsBlueBadger

Genuinely can't tell if this is real 'boo Sir Keith' or parody. Well played.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 17:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 12:40 - Jan 5 with 1250 viewsFtnfwest

Steady on, it's just part of his contract with us all.
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 1089 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nothing to see here.

At least he didn’t wander round a hospital with no mask shaking hands with anyone. Or attend a dinner party in lockdown like Dear Leader.
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 1048 viewstractordownsouth

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 12:20 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Genuinely can't tell if this is real 'boo Sir Keith' or parody. Well played.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2022 17:29]

Pfffttt the dear leader never had to miss PMQs with Coronavirus

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:42 - Jan 5 with 1036 viewsistanblue

Caught COVID in October after being doubled vaccinated and has again caught COVID after he received his booster shot
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:48 - Jan 5 with 1020 viewsfooters

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:42 - Jan 5 by istanblue

Caught COVID in October after being doubled vaccinated and has again caught COVID after he received his booster shot

I'm not sure you understand how the vaccines work, my friend.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:49 - Jan 5 with 1019 viewsSwansea_Blue

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:08 - Jan 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Nothing to see here.

At least he didn’t wander round a hospital with no mask shaking hands with anyone. Or attend a dinner party in lockdown like Dear Leader.

It shows he's got a weak constitution. Real leaders don't let a little cold prevent them from sowing their seed AND single handedly steering the country through a crisis.

(Besides, Starmer's tie is probably the wrong colour too).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:50 - Jan 5 with 1017 viewsJ2BLUE

wtf

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 1006 viewsfooters

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:50 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

wtf

Ah, the first whoosh of 2022... and the pleasure is all mine :)

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:57 - Jan 5 with 987 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:52 - Jan 5 by footers

Fair enough...still not convinced tbh...

Truly impaired.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 943 viewsWeWereZombies

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:57 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Fair enough...still not convinced tbh...

You are right, I was serious. When we have a Prime Minister who often appears halfhearted in his attitude towards precautions it is worrying that Keir Starmer has now had six actual and close call run ins with the virus. Is it the people around him? Or the people around the people around him? Considering the lengths many of us are asked to go to in terms of mask wearing, social distancing and hand hygiene, this frequent susceptibility to the disease that the Leader of the Opposition displays is worrying and weakens the challenge to the fruit cake wing of the Conservative Party that many of us want to see given full force. I guess that is why the news item is on the BBC home page...

At least it looks like Keir is not ducking track and trace.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:20 - Jan 5 with 922 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:09 - Jan 5 by WeWereZombies

You are right, I was serious. When we have a Prime Minister who often appears halfhearted in his attitude towards precautions it is worrying that Keir Starmer has now had six actual and close call run ins with the virus. Is it the people around him? Or the people around the people around him? Considering the lengths many of us are asked to go to in terms of mask wearing, social distancing and hand hygiene, this frequent susceptibility to the disease that the Leader of the Opposition displays is worrying and weakens the challenge to the fruit cake wing of the Conservative Party that many of us want to see given full force. I guess that is why the news item is on the BBC home page...

Perhaps instead of ‘Captain Hindsight’, he can be known as ‘Careless Keith’.
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:28 - Jan 5 with 882 viewsWD19

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:20 - Jan 5 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Perhaps instead of ‘Captain Hindsight’, he can be known as ‘Careless Keith’.

Sir Careless Keith, to you.
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:29 - Jan 5 with 879 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:52 - Jan 5 by footers

Ah, the first VAR disallowed whoosh of 2022

Truly impaired.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:31 - Jan 5 with 867 viewsBlueBadger

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 16:48 - Jan 5 by footers

I'm not sure you understand how the vaccines work, my friend.

In all fairness given his recent contributions I'm not sure if he understands what an automatic door is.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 849 viewsfooters

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:29 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Ah, the first VAR disallowed whoosh of 2022

Uh uh, buddy!

Zombers is just being very naughty indeed! What a scamp :) Drier than a Ryvita on a sunbed.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 839 viewsfooters

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:31 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

In all fairness given his recent contributions I'm not sure if he understands what an automatic door is.

My mum still says 'thank you' to cash machines...

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 822 viewsMeadowlark

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:09 - Jan 5 by WeWereZombies

"Fruit cake wing".

Nasty pompous uncaring fuselage.

Stupid jibbering pilot.
Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 820 viewsJ2BLUE

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:34 - Jan 5 by footers

I am always polite to my Alexa. When the machines rise up they'll only be me and her left.

Christ what a depressing thought for her.

Truly impaired.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:38 - Jan 5 with 807 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:34 - Jan 5 by footers

I still say thankyou to A***a.

Been watching too much Westworld.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:46 - Jan 5 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:35 - Jan 5 by Meadowlark

"Fruit cake wing".

Nasty pompous uncaring fuselage.

Stupid jibbering pilot.

Pilot's manual supplied by Rees-Mogg...it's in Latin.

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 693 viewslambo77

Starmer tests positive for COVID-19 again... on 17:35 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

I am always polite to my Alexa. When the machines rise up they'll only be me and her left.

Christ what a depressing thought for her.

she might be a lesbian, did you think of that?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024