Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources 17:05 - Jan 5 with 1653 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:06 - Jan 5 with 1608 viewsjayessess

Lambert had way more resources than every other club in the division and did very little with it.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:07 - Jan 5 with 1600 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To caveat this.... he achieved better results with less resources.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 1590 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:06 - Jan 5 by jayessess

Lambert had way more resources than every other club in the division and did very little with it.

I'm not a Lambert fan, was just asking the question.

...you're right, but Cook still managed to take that squad backwards, and then performed even more poorly with his own squad.

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 1585 viewshoppy

Would McCarthy have achieved better results than Cook, if he'd been given a fraction of the resources Cook had, back in the January 2015 transfer window?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 1576 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 by hoppy

Would McCarthy have achieved better results than Cook, if he'd been given a fraction of the resources Cook had, back in the January 2015 transfer window?

....behave!

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 1569 viewshoppy

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

....behave!

You started it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 1562 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:09 - Jan 5 by hoppy

You started it...

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 1542 viewsDarth_Koont

Didn’t Lambert have 4 or 5 transfer windows with no discernible team emerging?

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:18 - Jan 5 with 1501 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:12 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

..and no discernible funds.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Lambert, but we did at least spend some time in the play offs during his tenure.

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 1454 viewsCoastalblue

My first reaction is no, but reality is that he did achieve better with less. I suspect given the same time frame Cook would have done better, doesn't mean I think he should have been given it though as he wasn't showing much sign of it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:46 - Jan 5 with 1418 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:39 - Jan 5 by Coastalblue

My first reaction is no, but reality is that he did achieve better with less. I suspect given the same time frame Cook would have done better, doesn't mean I think he should have been given it though as he wasn't showing much sign of it.

Agreed. Although for me it was his treatment of the press that meant there was no way back for him.

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:50 - Jan 5 with 1401 viewsSmithy

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:46 - Jan 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed. Although for me it was his treatment of the press that meant there was no way back for him.

Did Lambert leave better players for his successor to work with than Cook?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:51 - Jan 5 with 1394 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:50 - Jan 5 by Smithy

Did Lambert leave better players for his successor to work with than Cook?

That goes hand in hand with the resources provided by the club.

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 1374 viewsSmithy

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:51 - Jan 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

That goes hand in hand with the resources provided by the club.

I'd have zero confidence in Lambert being able to attract anyone half decent here regardless of resources, bloke was just a tit

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 1366 viewsCokeIsKey

Lambert was only given the finances to sign one permanent player during his time (KVY) from another club, and still outperformed Cook, both with the same squad and a worse squad.

Why says a lot about Cook because Lambert was awful.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 18:05 - Jan 5 with 1305 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:54 - Jan 5 by CokeIsKey

Lambert was only given the finances to sign one permanent player during his time (KVY) from another club, and still outperformed Cook, both with the same squad and a worse squad.

Why says a lot about Cook because Lambert was awful.

Indeed.

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 18:35 - Jan 5 with 1230 viewsHighgateBlue

Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 17:12 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

Absolutely. But the question is about results. And Lambert's were simply better.
Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources on 07:53 - Jan 6 with 990 viewsStewart27

Don’t think we need a poll. Lambert did achieve more on less resources.

What a shuddering thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024