Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today 04:33 - Jan 6 with 1950 viewsitfctilidie

Def info
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 04:54 - Jan 6 with 1906 viewshoppy

I woke up as I thought something was happening, but it didn’t.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:34 - Jan 6 with 1723 viewsBlueBoots

Mate of mine reckons... by wkj 5 Jan 2022 10:36
Something is happening today. You heard it here first.

I'm calling dibs on starting tomorrow's thread

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:41 - Jan 6 with 1700 viewshoppy

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:34 - Jan 6 by BlueBoots

We’ll see about that… depends what your mate reckons he or she knows…

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:29 - Jan 6 with 1609 viewshomer_123

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 04:54 - Jan 6 by hoppy

I woke up as I thought something was happening, but it didn’t.

That happens as you get older Hoppy.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:36 - Jan 6 with 1565 viewsWhataday78

HERE WE GO AGAIN... is this your second account Wkj?
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:44 - Jan 6 with 1512 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:53 - Jan 6 with 1469 viewsBarcaBlue

Today is likely to be our epithany, you heard it here first.
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 09:03 - Jan 6 with 1438 viewshoppy

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:29 - Jan 6 by homer_123

That happens as you get older Hoppy.

Login to get fewer ads

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 09:06 - Jan 6 with 1418 viewsitfctilidie

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:34 - Jan 6 by BlueBoots

thought i'd get in and own 6 January 2022.

......so far a Lee Evans interview.....long way to go though
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 09:09 - Jan 6 with 1398 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

That's odd, a mate of mine reckons nothing is happening today.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 11:56 - Jan 6 with 1175 viewsBlueBoots

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:41 - Jan 6 by hoppy

We’ll see about that… depends what your mate reckons he or she knows…

Got about 12 hours left to make a few mates first - once I have, I'll ask them what they know...

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 14:34 - Jan 6 with 1043 viewshoppy

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 11:56 - Jan 6 by BlueBoots

Got about 12 hours left to make a few mates first - once I have, I'll ask them what they know...

Any progress?

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 14:38 - Jan 6 with 1022 viewshype313

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 14:34 - Jan 6 by hoppy

Any progress?

I'm happy to be his mate, however, I don't have any news on announcements.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 17:30 - Jan 6 with 965 viewsBlueBoots

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 14:34 - Jan 6 by hoppy

Any progress?

Just finishing work, so will head to a random pub, have a few pints and ask some strangers if they want to be my friend...

If I'm not hospitalised by tomorrow morning, I will start tomorrow's thread then...

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 17:33 - Jan 6 with 959 viewsBlueBoots

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 14:38 - Jan 6 by hype313

I'm happy to be his mate, however, I don't have any news on announcements.

Very kind...still about 12 hours before I'll start tomorrow's thread, so if you don't get any inside info, feel free to make some up

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 17:52 - Jan 6 with 939 viewshoppy

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 17:33 - Jan 6 by BlueBoots

Very kind...still about 12 hours before I'll start tomorrow's thread, so if you don't get any inside info, feel free to make some up

Or copy and paste from Twitter, which has pretty much the same effect, without the effort.

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 01:22 - Jan 7 with 788 viewsSuperCoops

Has anyone staked a claim for a ITK January 7th exclusive yet? If not, put my name for the news claim.
Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:18 - Jan 7 with 703 viewsBlueBoots

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 01:22 - Jan 7 by SuperCoops

Has anyone staked a claim for a ITK January 7th exclusive yet? If not, put my name for the news claim.

I did it, and I done it...

A mate of a mate of a bloke I spoke to in the pub last night... by BlueBoots 7 Jan 2022 7:15
...says to expect an announcement later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQ-YXFiaIA

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 08:36 - Jan 7 with 621 viewsSuperCoops

Mate of mine reckons something will be announced today on 07:18 - Jan 7 by BlueBoots

I did it, and I done it...

A mate of a mate of a bloke I spoke to in the pub last night... by BlueBoots 7 Jan 2022 7:15
...says to expect an announcement later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQ-YXFiaIA

OK, I'll bagsy Monday as I don't think there will be any breaking news on the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024