Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. 12:07 - Jan 6 with 590 viewsHullblue

NT

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:35 - Jan 6 with 528 viewsBlueBadger

Is this the day that Sitters gets promoted from fries to burgers?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:38 - Jan 6 with 517 viewsfooters

All these posters going around flaunting their so-called 'friendships' with other peolpe. It's disgusting.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:47 - Jan 6 with 477 viewsHerbivore

SomethingBlue is usually pretty reliable with his info, so it may be that you finally get your first friend announced today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:47 - Jan 6 with 471 viewsHerbivore

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:38 - Jan 6 by footers

All these posters going around flaunting their so-called 'friendships' with other peolpe. It's disgusting.

If you want friends try being less of a c***.

Mates are overrated on 12:51 - Jan 6 with 453 viewsSwansea_Blue

Miserable loneliness is where it's at. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:52 - Jan 6 with 443 viewsfooters

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:47 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:53 - Jan 6 with 437 viewsSwansea_Blue

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:47 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:55 - Jan 6 with 423 viewsHerbivore

Something reckons that a mate of mine will be announced today. on 12:52 - Jan 6 by footers

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024