Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again 14:39 - Jan 6 with 1232 viewsSomethingBlue

What a terrible name he is giving the place on a virtually weekly basis. How embarrassing, not to mention deeply dangerous.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:43 - Jan 6 with 1180 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Literally just said on the other thread that the fact that he got voted in is genuinely an embarrassment to the town of Ipswich.

How on earth did ‘you lot’ let that happene?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:44 - Jan 6 with 1178 viewsJakeITFC

I look forward to the day when Tom Hunt decides the outcome of all trials over the centuries old criminal justice system.
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:44 - Jan 6 with 1172 viewsjontysnut

He's contradicting Jacob Rees-Mogg which is something
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:46 - Jan 6 with 1149 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:43 - Jan 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Literally just said on the other thread that the fact that he got voted in is genuinely an embarrassment to the town of Ipswich.

Sticking it to the lefties is a priority for many, despite the quality of candidate.

In fact, him being an awful sh1t was probably what won him it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 1094 viewsBlueNomad

The thing is most voters won't think that deeply about his offensiveness. They voted "for Boris" because "he's funny." The only way they could do that was to go for the Tory candidate. I hope the local association are proud of him.
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:59 - Jan 6 with 1057 viewstractordownsouth

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:43 - Jan 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Most people don't look for who the candidate is and just vote for the party. Or at least that's what I tell myself to avoid contemplating the possibility that 39,000 voters in Rayleigh and Wickford crossed the box marked 'Mark Francois' because they actually liked him.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 15:04 - Jan 6 with 1020 viewsBlueNomad

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 14:59 - Jan 6 by tractordownsouth

Most people don't look for who the candidate is and just vote for the party. Or at least that's what I tell myself to avoid contemplating the possibility that 39,000 voters in Rayleigh and Wickford crossed the box marked 'Mark Francois' because they actually liked him.

Looking at it that way I think is the ultimate proof of the way democracy works in this country. It is not about the quality of the local candidate - it is the Cult of the party leader. In this case both the leader and candidates (Hunt and Francois) are equally odious.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 15:14]
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 15:12 - Jan 6 with 973 viewsDubtractor

Saw this earlier and it depressed me then too.

What an absolute turd of an MP we have.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 15:28 - Jan 6 with 891 viewskeighleyblue

Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 15:04 - Jan 6 by BlueNomad

Looking at it that way I think is the ultimate proof of the way democracy works in this country. It is not about the quality of the local candidate - it is the Cult of the party leader. In this case both the leader and candidates (Hunt and Francois) are equally odious.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2022 15:14]

More about lack of schooling when it comes to politics, whether that's via formal education or parenting skills...
Tom Hunt dragging Ipswich's name through the mud once again on 15:39 - Jan 6 with 848 viewsThe_Major

Was speaking to a family member over Christmas who, when they first voted, Sir Dingle Foot was the MP, and was told that it didn't matter which party they were from, you always thought that the Ipswich MP was committed to the town, and the wellbeing of their population, irrespective of whether you voted for them or not.

Until now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024