Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tech Question: Clientside (JS) and Serverside (PHP/SQL) headmeltery. 10:05 - Jan 7 with 258 viewswkj

I want to preface this by saying I am aware that PHP is not the only option, and in many webdev eyes antiquated - however, those are the cards I have been delt and have to use.

I am trying to discover a good supplemental learning resource that starts from a very basic level for creating and handling data submission and building/populating a serverside database. Safe data validation and the eventual use of prepared statements will need to be covered.

Are there any online learning resources that might encapsulate all of the above that any webdevs have come across.

The layman solution is to "google it". However, anyone that knows Comp Sci assignments will know that "googling it" can lead to a lot of results that are either unhelpful or not fit for the task. The best way is usually testimonial-based by asking people with similar experiences what resources they've pooled in the past.

Many thanks.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tech Question: Clientside (JS) and Serverside (PHP/SQL) headmeltery. on 10:16 - Jan 7 with 215 viewshype313

Can't you speak to your mate? He seems a fountain of knowledge.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tech Question: Clientside (JS) and Serverside (PHP/SQL) headmeltery. on 10:17 - Jan 7 with 208 viewswkj

Tech Question: Clientside (JS) and Serverside (PHP/SQL) headmeltery. on 10:16 - Jan 7 by hype313

Can't you speak to your mate? He seems a fountain of knowledge.

He's too busy worrying about something else that is happening

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024