Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team and formation for Gillingham 10:39 - Jan 7 with 687 viewsMaySixth

keep it exactly the same as Wycombe - similary style of opponent and play
won't be easy but going for a 1-0 win, goal 60-70mins

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Team and formation for Gillingham on 10:42 - Jan 7 with 658 viewsMetal_Hacker

Don't think there'll be a massive change in personnel or formation - perhaps a couple of imperfections on and off the ball ironed out by McK and I think we'll see an accomplished display

Truly think this'll be the second win on the bounce entering the third win (have to beat Bolton - revenge innit )

Poll: If it were one or the other

Team and formation for Gillingham on 10:44 - Jan 7 with 641 viewssuffolkpoker

I can only see the same side and style as agaisnt Wycombe.
We will press high without the ball, keeping the 3 centre backs, with attacking wingbacks.

I think we will overwealm them in the midfield and domainte the game and win 1-3 and keep marching on.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Team and formation for Gillingham on 10:51 - Jan 7 with 607 viewsclive_baker

Similar style but nothing like as effective. Anything less than 3 points would be very disappointing against a side that have only won once since September, and even that was fortuitous and at home to a very poor Doncaster side.

I'll go for a convincing win, by a 2 or 3 goal margin. Lineup unchanged for me, although I have a feeling Chaplin will come in for Aluko. Would be harsh on the latter for sure, he's been excellent. Walton perhaps back for Hladky too. Perhaps a touch harsh on Hladky after a clean sheet but if there's reasons to beleive Walton will stay then 100% need to stick him back in and not overthink that one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Interestingly… on 11:14 - Jan 7 with 510 viewsunstableblue

… we weren’t actually that cohesive amongst the forward 5 players against Wycombe at home.

Norwood and Bonne weren’t that in synch and there were many missed passes and opportunities between them, and Burns was also making errors, and both he and Penney didn’t always connect well with the front three.

We still carved out some excellent chances; not more so than the brilliant save from Bonne.

They’ll have been working on this and I’d expect us to be more effective and dynamic in the final third.

I think the Gills will try a different press to Wycombe and try and disrupt Evans, who was key against Wycombe, and also stop the centre backs breaking forward, but may give us pockets of space.

I worry that the weather is going to effect is though, and it could be a lottery, which is a shame.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Team and formation for Gillingham on 11:26 - Jan 7 with 463 viewsjayessess

Would be difficult to change the line-up if everyone's fit, but I'm sure Celina will be involved at some point.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024