Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London pubs (not football related) 22:56 - Jan 7 with 535 viewsCoastalblue

Ms Coastal is out with her 2 oldest friends tomorrow and it looks like the weather is going to be grim.

Any suggestions where 3 ladies in their 40's can get a decent pub lunch at a reasonable price including veggie options and potentially spend an afternoon tucking in and invariably getting sh1tfaced?

Ideally looking East to Central, verging round to North if required. A decent pub rather than a touristy pub.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

London pubs (not football related) on 23:08 - Jan 7 with 491 viewsfooters

This is very left-field and not really many veggie options on the menu, and maybe just one to keep in your back pocket if needed, but hidden in Leicester Square there is an extremely good wine bar/bistro that I am very keen on called Cork and Bottle.

https://www.thecorkandbottle.co.uk/

It looks like an ordinary wine shop and most of the tourists pass it by despite being slap bang in central. My ex swore me to secrecy on the place and told me to never tell anyone it existed but the cat has been out of the bag for a long time now! Their cheese and ham pie is worth the visit alone - an excellent place to hole up in if you're in central London in the cold and wet :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

London pubs (not football related) on 23:50 - Jan 7 with 436 viewshatch

Not a pub but Blues Kitchen in Shoreditch is a good vibe and has vegan options (burgers and mac and cheese looking at the menu).

They do a bottomless brunch too I think and often have live music. Plenty of other options nearby if it doesn’t take their fancy too. I was in Old St Records on NYD and they do some great cocktails and music but again, not a pub.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024