Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 10:22 - Jan 8 with 766 viewsDurovigutum

I've just received an email from the club selling me an iFollow video pass for this afternoon's game - but it's a Saturday afternoon 3pm kick off??? Anyone know what's going on?
iFollow on 10:26 - Jan 8 with 734 viewsGuthrum

Possibly because it was postponed from Boxing Day, therefore does not count as an ordinary Saturday?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

iFollow on 10:32 - Jan 8 with 703 viewsHerbivore

Yeah I think it's to do with it being a rescheduled fixture that would have been available on iFollow if it had taken place when it was meant to.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

iFollow on 10:32 - Jan 8 with 697 viewsDavoIPB

Yep because it was a postponed game that was on ifollow and today is fa cup game day.
iFollow on 10:33 - Jan 8 with 691 viewsPinewoodblue

iFollow on 10:32 - Jan 8 by Herbivore

Yeah I think it's to do with it being a rescheduled fixture that would have been available on iFollow if it had taken place when it was meant to.

Presumably though the Lincoln game will be available on iFollow.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

iFollow on 10:50 - Jan 8 with 646 viewsSitfcB

Due to the fixture originally being eligible for iFollow streaming, and with Article 48 not enforced this weekend due to FA Cup fixtures, this Saturday's game will be available to watch online.

Supporters that bought a match pass for the original fixture date, and didn't request a refund, will be able to watch Saturday's game with their initial match pass purchase.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

iFollow on 11:53 - Jan 8 with 498 viewsDurovigutum

iFollow on 10:50 - Jan 8 by SitfcB

Due to the fixture originally being eligible for iFollow streaming, and with Article 48 not enforced this weekend due to FA Cup fixtures, this Saturday's game will be available to watch online.

Supporters that bought a match pass for the original fixture date, and didn't request a refund, will be able to watch Saturday's game with their initial match pass purchase.

Nice. I can watch the game while taking care of the plague pit household....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024