Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday 13:43 - Jan 8 with 828 viewsfactual_blue

about how Ministerial visits to hospitals etc are carefully stage-managed, and now it's disappeared.

What's wrong with this place?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 805 viewsBlueBadger

I think was the person blatantly trolling and their thread that were removed, rather you specifically...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:47 - Jan 8 with 758 viewsfactual_blue

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:44 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

I think was the person blatantly trolling and their thread that were removed, rather you specifically...

I'm only guessing, but I reckon you're one of the ones deliberately kept away from visiting dignitaries....

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:47 - Jan 8 with 756 viewsWD19

Are you sure you remembered to hit 'post' once you finished typing?
I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:50 - Jan 8 with 743 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:44 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

Think it may have been all the "f#ck's and 'tw#t's but I couldn't possibly say as "Everybody has had enough of you" (me) as I was told. Back to the shadows then....
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 14:11]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:59 - Jan 8 with 711 viewsBlueBadger

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:47 - Jan 8 by factual_blue

I'm only guessing, but I reckon you're one of the ones deliberately kept away from visiting dignitaries....

When Matt VVanksock got the health secretary job, he visited a ward I was attending to see a sick patient on as part of a walk around. He started making a beeline for me, much to the horror of the accompanying Trust dignitaries.

Luckily for them, the ward manger came out of her office purely by chance. They literally picked him up by the elbows and carried him past me.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 14:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 14:50 - Jan 8 with 608 viewsfactual_blue

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:50 - Jan 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Think it may have been all the "f#ck's and 'tw#t's but I couldn't possibly say as "Everybody has had enough of you" (me) as I was told. Back to the shadows then....

You are always welcome.

This is your time to shine.

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 17:08 - Jan 8 with 539 viewsfactual_blue

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:59 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

When Matt VVanksock got the health secretary job, he visited a ward I was attending to see a sick patient on as part of a walk around. He started making a beeline for me, much to the horror of the accompanying Trust dignitaries.

Luckily for them, the ward manger came out of her office purely by chance. They literally picked him up by the elbows and carried him past me.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 14:17]

Well, you'd have got anything up to five years for GBH.

Particularly if the assault involved an enema kit.

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 17:21 - Jan 8 with 481 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 13:50 - Jan 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Never had you down as a guitar player.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 18:33 - Jan 8 with 412 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I gave an extremly useful insight yesterday on 17:21 - Jan 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

Never had you down as a guitar player.

I'll never be apache on the forum's approved posters list!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:34]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024