Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The really noticeable difference for me - movement 16:19 - Jan 8 with 562 viewsDubtractor

The movement off the ball from us, especially players looking for the second and third passes in the move, anticipating where the ball is going to end up.

This quite often results with us having a player on the ball in space in decent positions.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The really noticeable difference for me - movement on 16:51 - Jan 8 with 471 viewsCoastalblue

Agree, only watching on ifollow but for once we're passing, and then moving after releasing the ball. It's innovative, but it might just work.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The really noticeable difference for me - movement on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 372 viewsSawtrich

Yes, it looked like we knew what we were supposed to be doing, it wasn't just pass it to a teammate and hope for the best.
The really noticeable difference for me - movement on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 348 viewsRocky

What a difference from those turgid seasons of knocking the ball about pointlessly at the back for 5 minutes and then hoofing it upfield to the opposition.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 17:50]
The really noticeable difference for me - movement on 17:41 - Jan 8 with 334 viewschrismakin

very noticeable that no matter who has the ball, we actually give him options, doesn't matter if it's the CB's or the midfielders, we are dropping deep or going wide, there's very little static players waiting for a ball.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024