Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini 16:22 - Jan 8 with 1702 viewsIllinoisblue

We should enjoy him while we can

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:26 - Jan 8 with 1658 viewsHerbivore

Loving these marauding runs forward from him. Reminiscent of Hermann back in the day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:30 - Jan 8 with 1609 viewsIllinoisblue

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:26 - Jan 8 by Herbivore

Loving these marauding runs forward from him. Reminiscent of Hermann back in the day.

He’s pure class. The new Webster. Sure if we don’t go up he’ll be gone for big money.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:33 - Jan 8 with 1555 viewsHerbivore

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:30 - Jan 8 by Illinoisblue

He’s pure class. The new Webster. Sure if we don’t go up he’ll be gone for big money.

Yeah we'll struggle to keep hold of him if we don't go up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 1514 viewsNthQldITFC

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:30 - Jan 8 by Illinoisblue

I know the Gamechanger model is probably going to mean a certain amount of shifting players on if there's a good profit involved (and fair enough), but I would have thought in some scenarios they won't sell.

For example, if we don't go up this season, we'll surely be looking very strong to go up next season with Edmundson an absolutely key (and established) player, and the financial benefits of promotion to the Championship would make it a sensible decision to hang onto him.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:22 - Jan 8 with 1292 viewsHatStand

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:26 - Jan 8 by Herbivore

Best player at the club, right now!

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:23 - Jan 8 with 1244 viewschrismakin

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:22 - Jan 8 by HatStand

he and Aluko

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:24 - Jan 8 with 1245 viewsBiGDonnie

Solid as fcuk. Serious defender.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:25 - Jan 8 with 1204 viewsgordon

Woolfenden is John Stones, Donacien is Kyle Walker, definite shades of Buffon about Walton as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 1193 viewschicoazul

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 16:33 - Jan 8 by Herbivore

Yeah we'll struggle to keep hold of him if we don't go up.

Young CB very talented, good chance we’ll struggle anyway if for eg Newcastle come looking
Cracking player and looks far and away our best permanent addition this season

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 1175 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Aren't all of our players just playing so much better? Isn't it about tactics, confidence and freedom?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 1174 viewsbelgablue

He can really leather a ball when he gets forward as well. He will score a 40yarder before the season is out. Fact.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:30 - Jan 8 with 1131 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:26 - Jan 8 by belgablue

He can really leather a ball when he gets forward as well. He will score a 40yarder before the season is out. Fact.

Actually, generally we seem a little reluctant to take those long shots. He and Morsy in particular seem to get into positions to and then turn and play the ball for someone else.

Bonne and Norwood seem prepared to but I think Pigott might have been better doing so today instead of trying a ball for Jackson that was never on.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 1114 viewssuffolkpoker

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:22 - Jan 8 by HatStand

I raise you Burns.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 1090 viewsStokieBlue

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:33 - Jan 8 by suffolkpoker

I raise you Burns.

Burns is playing fabulously but I think Edmundson is a better player and will have a far better career.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:40 - Jan 8 with 1057 viewssuffolkpoker

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:34 - Jan 8 by StokieBlue

Burns is playing fabulously but I think Edmundson is a better player and will have a far better career.

SB

I think Burns is more important in our team. Possibly edmunson will go on and play championship footballer or higher… but the jury is still out.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:54 - Jan 8 with 984 viewsnshearman1

Edmundson is pretty much Paolo Maldini on 17:30 - Jan 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Actually, generally we seem a little reluctant to take those long shots. He and Morsy in particular seem to get into positions to and then turn and play the ball for someone else.

Bonne and Norwood seem prepared to but I think Pigott might have been better doing so today instead of trying a ball for Jackson that was never on.

Agree with this, if you have CBs coming forward, they've got to know what to do with it, and sometimes use the space to shoot - then he might be Maldini! I was pleased to see Edmundson have a go once today, so hopefully this aspect of his game will improve and the midfielders generally will be more prepared to have a go occasionally rather than always knocking it out to the wings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024