Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... 16:48 - Jan 8 with 619 viewsDubtractor

For me Morsy looks a different player with more license to get forward. He is so positive and so much of the good stuff we've done today has involved him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:03 - Jan 8 with 495 viewsRobTheMonk

The defence and midfield in general are so much better than earlier in the season. That back three look like they've been playing together for years. Morsy and Evans look like they've had the handbrake released.

Norwood's hold-up play was exceptional today. Looks a different player and seems to be playing with more drive rather than the angry man persona.

Bonne's hold-up play today in comparison was quite poor. The goal will do his confidence good though.

It was the perfect game to have a look at Jackson and Piggot. Don't think either impressed too much for the 20 minutes they were on unfortunately. Not sure what's happened to the Piggot of last season.

This is looking more positive than anything I saw from Cook and we're only a few games in!
A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:05 - Jan 8 with 452 viewsbilllm

Very good today, should have scored, that would have topped that performance, special mention to Evans,looks a different player to,
A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:27 - Jan 8 with 366 viewsDJR

A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:03 - Jan 8 by RobTheMonk

The defence and midfield in general are so much better than earlier in the season. That back three look like they've been playing together for years. Morsy and Evans look like they've had the handbrake released.

Norwood's hold-up play was exceptional today. Looks a different player and seems to be playing with more drive rather than the angry man persona.

Bonne's hold-up play today in comparison was quite poor. The goal will do his confidence good though.

It was the perfect game to have a look at Jackson and Piggot. Don't think either impressed too much for the 20 minutes they were on unfortunately. Not sure what's happened to the Piggot of last season.

This is looking more positive than anything I saw from Cook and we're only a few games in!

Agree with what you say on Norwood, Bonne and Piggot but thought Jackson was quite good.
A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 342 viewschrismakin

What i've loved recently is the the bodyshape. Previously he kept facing our goal and even when advancing he didn't seem intent on going forwards.

now though, even when receiving the ball, he's ensuring he's facing their goal as soon as possible. Lost count the numer of times he let the ball run past him rather than stopping the ball to ensure he was on the front foot.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:32 - Jan 8 with 305 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A lot of things to take from this performance, but Morsy..... on 17:27 - Jan 8 by DJR

Agree with what you say on Norwood, Bonne and Piggot but thought Jackson was quite good.

Hello Mrs Jackson, Kayden says he won't be popping in for tea tonight as Mr McKenna has said the team bus can stop off at a chippy on the way back. And he also says that you are the best Mum in the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024