Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The way McKenna speaks... 19:43 - Jan 8 with 1078 viewsN2_Blue

Breath of fresh air compared to Lambert and Cook.... no cliches and full of meaningful insight and actually some substance to what he is saying.

I can see why players will listen and learn and know what is being asked of them.

This isn't Cook bashing (I liked him, but he failed dismally) but he just seemed to say a lot without saying anything if you know what i mean.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

The way McKenna speaks... on 21:31 - Jan 8 with 877 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

it's almost as though he is a graduate and he has just gone back to doing his GCSEs. He seems to be, as a coach, too good for this level and is just finding it easy to get more out of the same players. I just hope it can continue.

Poll: would you rather

The way McKenna speaks... on 00:02 - Jan 9 with 609 viewsbournemouthblue

The way McKenna speaks... on 21:31 - Jan 8 by LegendofthePhoenix

it's almost as though he is a graduate and he has just gone back to doing his GCSEs. He seems to be, as a coach, too good for this level and is just finding it easy to get more out of the same players. I just hope it can continue.

The early signs look great, he's playing a modern formation with overlapping centre backs

They play at a far quicker more positive tempo and aren't afraid to move it forward

The movement looks far better, the team he picked today were beautifully balanced and linked up so well

I was suggesting Aluko could do the number 10 role in passing and this confirms to me he'll be useful in there, I'm pretty sure he played it for other clubs when he was a bit pacier?

There are far bigger challenges to come, starting with Bolton who will offer far more threat than Gillingham
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 0:04]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The way McKenna speaks... on 00:34 - Jan 9 with 516 viewssnotbucket

100%
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024