Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... 10:25 - Jan 10 with 1133 viewsITFC_Forever

First two blocks of seven went by the time I logged on at 10.05, third (and biggest block) almost all gone already.

Come on Timmy....!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:29 - Jan 10 with 1087 viewsJakeITFC

Feels like they sell them in a confusing way to me - by being first on I’ve had to buy ours in the right most block rather than the central one that is now available.
Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 1063 viewsITFC_Forever

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:29 - Jan 10 by JakeITFC

Feels like they sell them in a confusing way to me - by being first on I’ve had to buy ours in the right most block rather than the central one that is now available.

I think ITFC have to sell them in the order set by the home club.

They've only been on sale half an hour and three blocks are sold out already and they need to release the next one.

They should have put them all on together as they know they are all going to go in little more than 24 hours.

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:41 - Jan 10 with 991 viewsSitfcB

It’s a joke, just put them all on at once ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 915 viewsITFC_Forever

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:41 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

It’s a joke, just put them all on at once ffs.

I think they have now.

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:59 - Jan 10 with 886 viewstivo

They're all on now. If anyone wants to buy me a couple let me know :PP

If not, we need to start buying seats in the adjacent home areas.
Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:02 - Jan 10 with 870 viewsclive_baker

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:59 - Jan 10 by tivo

They're all on now. If anyone wants to buy me a couple let me know :PP

If not, we need to start buying seats in the adjacent home areas.

Promoting that on here probably isn't the best idea. If you do that, try and avoid using an IP postcode if you can, a lot were cancelled last time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:09 - Jan 10 with 820 viewsTractorCam

If able to, just hold fire and keep checking until other blocks are available.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:09 - Jan 10 with 816 viewsTractorCam

Thank you for this, I was waiting for mates to reply but thanks to this I just dove in!

Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:11 - Jan 10 with 807 viewsSitfcB

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:09 - Jan 10 by TractorCam

Thank you for this, I was waiting for mates to reply but thanks to this I just dove in!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:15 - Jan 10 with 755 viewsTractorCam

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:11 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

If I end up having a spare i'll certainly be able to get rid of that a lot easier than Gillingham

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 11:18 - Jan 10 with 714 viewsPJH

Wimbledon tickets selling like hot cakes.... on 10:32 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

I think ITFC have to sell them in the order set by the home club.

They've only been on sale half an hour and three blocks are sold out already and they need to release the next one.

They should have put them all on together as they know they are all going to go in little more than 24 hours.

They do have to sell tickets in the order that the home club says, I queried it with our ticket office when Gillingham tickets first went on sale.

It is frustrating from a buying point of view though because usually the first tickets that go on sale are the least desirable ones.

If it is certain that it will be a sell out, as is this one and a whole lot of others, it would seem to make sense to make all seats available from the start but there you go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024