Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, 10:49 - Jan 10 with 938 viewshoppy

so we can wear our white and black?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 10:54 - Jan 10 with 921 viewsMattinLondon

No. But maybe we can wear blue shirts, black shirts and black socks. Some sort of mix-and-match.
Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:30 - Jan 10 with 870 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 10:54 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

No. But maybe we can wear blue shirts, black shirts and black socks. Some sort of mix-and-match.

No shorts? That should raise a few eyebrows.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:39 - Jan 10 with 850 viewsMattinLondon

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:30 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Oh, yeah. I’ve seen to have forgotten to put in black shorts as well.
Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:40 - Jan 10 with 843 viewshoppy

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:30 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

But the double layered blue shirts and black shirts might counteract the chilliness of not having any shorts?

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:42 - Jan 10 with 823 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:39 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

Oh, yeah. I’ve seen to have forgotten to put in black shorts as well.

You're going for the 1880 look aren't you?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Ipswich_Town/Ipswich_Town.htm
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 11:43]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:42 - Jan 10 with 822 viewshype313

Would love the club to release the black shirt, I know they said it was due to demand, but if they put out an option for pre order I'm sure they would get a huge amount of numbers to make it viable to produce.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:06 - Jan 10 with 767 viewsMattinLondon

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:42 - Jan 10 by hype313

Would love the club to release the black shirt, I know they said it was due to demand, but if they put out an option for pre order I'm sure they would get a huge amount of numbers to make it viable to produce.

Probably more chance of next seasons away kit being based on the black shirt.
Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 699 viewsFightingEssex

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:06 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

Probably more chance of next seasons away kit being based on the black shirt.

Depends on what adidas is selling. They could discontinue those next season. I would prefer we kept all 3 the same, with the black one going on sale in the summer to help get some income in, this shirt change madness has to stop, look at the awful kit ManCity played in the other night, a team who wears blue, playing a team in red, changing to a blue change kit... I bet that costs kids 90 quid as well.

We talk about waste as a society and we do absolutely f'all about it.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 695 viewsMetal_Hacker

Pants and vests

Poll: If it were one or the other

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 691 viewshoppy

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:42 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Mainly due to the various knickers worn...

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:51 - Jan 10 with 671 viewshoppy

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:48 - Jan 10 by Metal_Hacker

Pants and vests

and bibs

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:57 - Jan 10 with 655 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:51 - Jan 10 by hoppy

and bibs

Ankle socks

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:57 - Jan 10 with 649 viewshoppy

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:57 - Jan 10 by Metal_Hacker

Ankle socks

Now you're just being silly. Either that, or you have some kind of fetish?

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:59 - Jan 10 with 634 viewsMetal_Hacker

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 12:57 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Now you're just being silly. Either that, or you have some kind of fetish?

Seems you've spoken to Mrs H

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 13:25 - Jan 10 with 596 viewsMattinLondon

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 11:42 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Yep. We should change to those colours..or ideally change the kit to purple and white. Blue and white is dull.
Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 13:27 - Jan 10 with 583 viewstractordownsouth

Any chance of Bolton playing in their change kit, on 10:54 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

Hopefully we won't be chanting "Come on you black shirts"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024