Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool, covid and false positives 12:33 - Jan 10 with 922 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s all a bit weird, isn’t it? Training ground shut down, Arsenal game off yet their covid outbreak was all false positives (except for Trent AA). What sort of tests were they using?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 12:35 - Jan 10 with 888 viewschicoazul

Liverpool have a team full of “asthmatics”, sorry, asthmatics. Got to beware that omicron.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 866 viewspointofblue

The one’s where the players really have slight knocks so they don’t want to risk them I presume. To me conned their way into a cancellation which especially grates after their happiness to field an Under-23 side at Shrewsbury in 19/20.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 820 viewsElderGrizzly

Assume they must be LFTs to begin with then confirmed (or not) with PCRs

They were really unlucky then as false positives are around 0.32% according Oxford University data.

Still a nice rest ahead of the next Arsenal game
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 12:43]
Liverpool, covid and false positives on 12:47 - Jan 10 with 785 viewsTractorCam

Convenient, the club with the manager who is most vocal about the christmas schedule records false positives.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 13:01 - Jan 10 with 698 viewsRozz

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 12:41 - Jan 10 by ElderGrizzly

Assume they must be LFTs to begin with then confirmed (or not) with PCRs

They were really unlucky then as false positives are around 0.32% according Oxford University data.

Still a nice rest ahead of the next Arsenal game
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 12:43]

I don't know the science of how each test reaches its conclusion, but I know of people with confirmed exposure, positive on LFT, returning negative PCRs. I can think of 4 over the Christmas period.

All continued to isolate as they knew they were likely to have it. One returned a positive PCR a few days later.

As this coincides with scrapping of mandatory PCR for those with positive LFT's, I do wonder if there's something up with PCR and/or new variant?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 13:02]
Liverpool, covid and false positives on 13:02 - Jan 10 with 696 viewshoppy

Could they not have put out the team they did against Shrewsbury in the FA Cup against Arsenal in the Carabao cup last week?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 13:10 - Jan 10 with 656 viewspointofblue

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 13:02 - Jan 10 by hoppy

Could they not have put out the team they did against Shrewsbury in the FA Cup against Arsenal in the Carabao cup last week?

Don’t be silly - they might have lost.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 502 viewshoppy

Liverpool, covid and false positives on 13:10 - Jan 10 by pointofblue

Don’t be silly - they might have lost.

Of course, good point. Silly me.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024