Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out 10:06 - Jan 11 with 2287 viewsMaySixth

ST holders couldn't even get one
Odd but fair play
Will go in the home end

Poll: Should we sign Dominic Thompson permanently in the summer?

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 11:32 - Jan 11 with 627 viewsTresBonne

Somehow got 2 tickets at 10:05 with a ST. Crikey

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 12:38 - Jan 11 with 561 viewsMaySixth

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 11:32 - Jan 11 by TresBonne

Somehow got 2 tickets at 10:05 with a ST. Crikey

Well played

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:11 - Jan 11 with 508 viewsBiGDonnie

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 10:11 - Jan 11 by Ewan_Oozami

Blimey, not another one! We'll be packing out the hospitality seats as well at this rate!

I think I cheated the ticketing system yesterday. I've managed to get hospitality pre match but in with the away end for the game. Happy days.

I love to shag cups.
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:16 - Jan 11 with 497 viewsForestHillBlue

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:11 - Jan 11 by BiGDonnie

I think I cheated the ticketing system yesterday. I've managed to get hospitality pre match but in with the away end for the game. Happy days.

Hospitality is the only way to go...... but only home hospitality left... not bad value
So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:18 - Jan 11 with 488 viewsBlueToad

What is the best stand at AFC Wimbledon for the "neutral" observer ?

;)

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:19 - Jan 11 with 485 viewsBiGDonnie

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:16 - Jan 11 by ForestHillBlue

Hospitality is the only way to go...... but only home hospitality left... not bad value

Yeah, really good value I thought.

Only a short train from Herne Hill too.

I love to shag cups.
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 473 viewsgeg1992

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:18 - Jan 11 by BlueToad

;)

Next to the away fans so we can chant 'Ipswich, give us a wave'

Poll: Will you be attending the match away at Colchester tonight?

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:37 - Jan 11 with 454 viewsBlueRaider

Yeah, and first bloke in the queue at the shop wanted a shirt only !

Blog: The Unfair Football Finances and a Fairer and More Sustainable Alternative

Login to get fewer ads

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:41 - Jan 11 with 437 viewsMaySixth

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 13:18 - Jan 11 by BlueToad

;)

The Ry Stand - get down towards the Cherry Red Records end

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 17:07 - Jan 11 with 345 viewsBlue_Generator

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 10:09 - Jan 11 by MaySixth

Yeh been to every away game as a ST holder, thought I would be ok.

Not to worry, hosipitality tickets through a contact sorted
[Post edited 11 Jan 10:10]

How much do hospitality tickets cost roughly at league one level?
So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 17:21 - Jan 11 with 329 viewstractorshark

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 17:07 - Jan 11 by Blue_Generator

How much do hospitality tickets cost roughly at league one level?

i bought tickets in the home end the last time we were at Kingstonian. didn't receive them for a couple of weeks and then had them cancelled by Wimbledon a few days before because I hadn't purchased tickets from them in the past.
So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:05 - Jan 11 with 296 viewsBlue_Generator

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 17:21 - Jan 11 by tractorshark

i bought tickets in the home end the last time we were at Kingstonian. didn't receive them for a couple of weeks and then had them cancelled by Wimbledon a few days before because I hadn't purchased tickets from them in the past.

Others were saying the same in another thread. Shame. If it’s a problem then don’t sell them to new account holders in the first place is my main frustration. If your behaviour is such that you don’t blend in then they can eject you anyway so hardly a big risk. If no-one notices then no harm done and more money for them.

I suppose we have the idiots at places like Charlton to blame though. Think the allocation was smaller in the first place to make it harder for certain individuals who tend to attend London games to get in.
So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:08 - Jan 11 with 292 viewsbackwaywhen

I follow it is then …..

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 291 viewstextbackup

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:05 - Jan 11 by Blue_Generator

Others were saying the same in another thread. Shame. If it’s a problem then don’t sell them to new account holders in the first place is my main frustration. If your behaviour is such that you don’t blend in then they can eject you anyway so hardly a big risk. If no-one notices then no harm done and more money for them.

I suppose we have the idiots at places like Charlton to blame though. Think the allocation was smaller in the first place to make it harder for certain individuals who tend to attend London games to get in.

The allocation is small, because the stadium is small.
Fck all to do with charlton away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 262 viewsBlue_Generator

So we sold 450 Wimbledon tickets in two minutes this morning - now sold out on 18:10 - Jan 11 by textbackup

The allocation is small, because the stadium is small.
Fck all to do with charlton away

It’s not always that small though is it, Bolton got 1,400. I was talking more generally about why they’re so strict about tickets for some games anyway, not specifically Charlton away although games like that (and occurrences at London games in the past etc) are factors in the decision making process (Police advice etc).

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2022