Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime 21:43 - Jan 11 with 2332 viewsElderGrizzly

Of course, completely self-serving

And then the cowards do this at Cabinet today

[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 21:45]
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 1933 viewsbazza

Drinks at his this weekend, bring a bottle.
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 21:47 - Jan 11 with 1938 viewsElderGrizzly

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 21:45 - Jan 11 by bazza

Drinks at his this weekend, bring a bottle.

And then this…

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:18 - Jan 11 with 1765 viewsbazza

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 21:47 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

And then this…

… leaving drinks.
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:20 - Jan 11 with 1744 viewsPlums

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 21:47 - Jan 11 by ElderGrizzly

And then this…

Enron levels of dishonesty. Time to reach for the pitchforks?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:25 - Jan 11 with 1699 viewsfooters

But he can't make any comment. An inquiry is going on and no one can say anything about it while the process is ongoing...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:26 - Jan 11 with 1737 viewsBlueBadger

F**k these c**ts, frankly.

My neighbour died alone. I have done 'final visits' via Zoom. I couldn't hug my mum when she received her cancer diagnosis. I've made dozens of calls to people and explained, sometimes at length, why they can't visit their desperately ill relatives until they're actually formally designated as 'dying'. My father-in-law had to undergo neurosurgery frightened, confused and alone. I've had more 'we can't do anymore, we need someone to make the decision to palliate' decisions to put to senior clinicians in the last two years than I have the preceding twenty. I've had the nightmares, the 'could I have done more' self doubts. I've done the health promotion, I've done the 'for fook's sake stay home/have your jabs' posts. I've held the hands of the dying in full PPE. I've sent broken colleagues home.

F**k Boris Johnson, f**k people who voted him in, f**k poeple who still, cravenly support him.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 9:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:28 - Jan 11 with 1672 viewsfooters

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:26 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

My neighbour died alone. I have done 'final visits' via Zoom. I couldn't hug my mum when she received her cancer diagnosis. I've made dozens of calls to people and explained, sometimes at length, why they can't visit their desperately ill relatives until they're actually formally designated as 'dying'. My father-in-law had to undergo neurosurgery frightened, confused and alone. I've had more 'we can't do anymore, we need someone to make the decision to palliate' decisions to put to senior clinicians in the last two years than I have the preceding twenty. I've had the nightmares, the 'could I have done more' self doubts. I've done the health promotion, I've done the 'for fook's sake stay home/have your jabs' posts. I've held the hands of the dying in full PPE. I've sent broken colleagues home.

F**k Boris Johnson, f**k people who voted him in, f**k poeple who still, cravenly support him.

I've upvoted your post but you know what I mean...

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:28 - Jan 11 with 1676 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:25 - Jan 11 by footers

But he can't make any comment. An inquiry is going on and no one can say anything about it while the process is ongoing...

Can I still say that he's a fat, racist, homophobic, corrupt and incompetent c**t who's as cowardly as he is fat, racist, etc, etc though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:33 - Jan 11 with 1611 viewsZXBlue

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:25 - Jan 11 by footers

Which is of course nonsense. He can say whether he was there or not. It simply reduces the enquiry's work...
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:34 - Jan 11 with 1599 viewsXYZ

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:28 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

Can I still say that he's a fat, racist, homophobic, corrupt and incompetent c**t who's as cowardly as he is fat, racist, etc, etc though?

We'll forgive you a bit of body-shaming .
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:35 - Jan 11 with 1599 viewsfooters

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:33 - Jan 11 by ZXBlue

Which is of course nonsense. He can say whether he was there or not. It simply reduces the enquiry's work...

Shirley not! I heard it from the paymaster general himself only a few hours ago...

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:36 - Jan 11 with 1590 viewsIllinoisblue

All of this. That spineless, shameless smirking buffoon should be strung up in the Tower of London.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:36 - Jan 11 with 1580 viewsfooters

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:28 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

You can, but as my old teacher used to say, 'you can, but may you?' In both cases, yes.

But never ask if you can go to the toilet.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 22:37]

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:54 - Jan 11 with 1457 viewsDublinBlue84

Shows the whole argument last week about Johnson not being able to find a message as he had a new phone in a totally different light now.

I wonder how many others got new phones recently and how many of them attended parties whilst they still had the old ones with evidence on?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:00 - Jan 11 with 1434 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, and double f**k DaveU for his ongoing cowardice in turning out to downvote people pointing out the open bigotry, corruption, etc, etc of 'Boris' but never actually making a post.

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:07 - Jan 11 with 1389 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:00 - Jan 11 by BlueBadger

Oh, and double f**k DaveU for his ongoing cowardice in turning out to downvote people pointing out the open bigotry, corruption, etc, etc of 'Boris' but never actually making a post.

Johnson is DaveU's imaginary friend.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:17 - Jan 11 with 1338 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:36 - Jan 11 by footers

You can, but as my old teacher used to say, 'you can, but may you?' In both cases, yes.

But never ask if you can go to the toilet.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 22:37]

I never asked until I'd been. I guess that's why my nickname as school was Faecal Facters.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:19 - Jan 11 with 1341 viewsElderGrizzly

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:54 - Jan 11 by DublinBlue84

Shows the whole argument last week about Johnson not being able to find a message as he had a new phone in a totally different light now.

I wonder how many others got new phones recently and how many of them attended parties whilst they still had the old ones with evidence on?

Irony levels through the roof tonight

Surely if anyone can get data off phones, Piers can?
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:33 - Jan 11 with 1266 viewspeterleeblue

Absolutely this.
Lets Get BREXIT done. That went well didn't it?

If you now hate your life and you voted for this whole Sh!tshow (with more incoming). You have yourself to blame.
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:43 - Jan 11 with 1241 viewsHARRY10

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:34 - Jan 11 by XYZ

We'll forgive you a bit of body-shaming .

More witless newspeak - he has eaten more than he is burning off, Mo one forces him to do that.

However in his case, this was someone who came close to death with covid and after urged us all to lose weight.

Yet this shtbag has actually put in weight - I would call him out, but I doubt if I would be allowed in Downing Street, or if he would come out anyway.

So, as far as I am concerned it is OK to speak of his weight - it is not commenting on his sex, sexuality or skin colour which a something you are born with

Whereas fatso has no problem using the words picannie, tank top bum boys or a 'bit of totty'
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 00:06 - Jan 12 with 1179 viewsRyorry

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:33 - Jan 11 by ZXBlue

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 00:19 - Jan 12 with 1164 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 22:36 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

All of this. That spineless, shameless smirking buffoon should be strung up in the Tower of London.

He's done that.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 00:49 - Jan 12 with 1114 viewsXYZ

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 23:43 - Jan 11 by HARRY10

More witless newspeak - he has eaten more than he is burning off, Mo one forces him to do that.

However in his case, this was someone who came close to death with covid and after urged us all to lose weight.

Yet this shtbag has actually put in weight - I would call him out, but I doubt if I would be allowed in Downing Street, or if he would come out anyway.

So, as far as I am concerned it is OK to speak of his weight - it is not commenting on his sex, sexuality or skin colour which a something you are born with

Whereas fatso has no problem using the words picannie, tank top bum boys or a 'bit of totty'

I have serious doubts about his Covid episode being true.
Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 02:15 - Jan 12 with 1037 viewsIllinoisblue

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 00:19 - Jan 12 by factual_blue

He's done that.....

Not quite tight enough, sadly.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 2:15]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Johnson to make a statement tomorrow lunchtime on 07:08 - Jan 12 with 842 viewssolomon

And then this…

That’s to assume that the police can’t forensically piece it all back together again (which they can and is commonly used in certain investigations) it’s a case of will they be allowed to? One would hope they would be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024