Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big question................... 14:07 - Jan 12 with 375 viewsBlueNomad

What will Tom Hunt have to say about Johnson after today's pathetic performance?
Big question................... on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 367 viewsBlueBadger

'Yes, but Labour'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Big question................... on 14:09 - Jan 12 with 361 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure that's a big question. He will have to remove Johnson's [redacted] from his mouth and defend him to the death.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Big question................... on 14:12 - Jan 12 with 342 viewsDubtractor

He is basically a pound shop boris Johnson, his entire being is just a sh1t Johnson tribute act, so he'll lap up whatever Johnson throws out there.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Big question................... on 14:20 - Jan 12 with 326 viewsMattinLondon

I imagine he’ll say that we should respect the correct procedures and wait for the inquiry. If the results back up the PM then we should respect it’s findings. But, if they cast doubt on the PM then we should look into ways of making such inquiries more user friendly for the Tory party.
Big question................... on 14:20 - Jan 12 with 317 viewstractordownsouth

something something woke something something cultural marxism something something statues

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Big question................... on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 245 viewsITFC_Forever

Big question................... on 14:20 - Jan 12 by MattinLondon

I imagine he’ll say that we should respect the correct procedures and wait for the inquiry. If the results back up the PM then we should respect it’s findings. But, if they cast doubt on the PM then we should look into ways of making such inquiries more user friendly for the Tory party.

You're making a massive assumption the inquiry will not be a complete whitewash and sweep it all under the carpet.

I have zero faith the inquiry will achieve anything.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Big question................... on 14:58 - Jan 12 with 226 viewsjontysnut

A very loud pop when he removes his head from Johnson's khyber to proclaim that the PM has acted within the rules and should lead the nation for another 20 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024