Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t 07:38 - Jan 13 with 2484 viewsGlasgowBlue

An absolute gift for the nationalists.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 07:53 - Jan 13 with 2134 viewssolomon

3 important things to know about Jacob

1. Yesterday he was a c**t
2. Today he is a c**t
3. Tomorrow he will still be a c**t
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 07:59 - Jan 13 with 2110 viewsMattinLondon

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 07:53 - Jan 13 by solomon

2. Today he is a c**t

He’s a very good example that being a devout Christian doesn’t necessarily make someone a decent person.

*Other religions are available if you’re so inclined.
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 08:06 - Jan 13 with 2061 viewsSaleAway

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 07:59 - Jan 13 by MattinLondon

He’s a very good example that being a devout Christian doesn’t necessarily make someone a decent person.

*Other religions are available if you’re so inclined.

He's not a devout christian.... as he clearly has no christian values... he may go to church... but that's like sayin Giant_ullaa is a town fan because he posts on here.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 08:26 - Jan 13 with 1949 viewsDarth_Koont

That’s quite funny. Ross is right in this case but he is just another shade of shyte so amusing to see him tossed away like that.

Unfortunately, the mainstream parties do tend to use Scotland to play towards an English audience.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 08:28 - Jan 13 with 1930 viewstractordownsouth

If the Tories actually gave a sh1t about the union they wouldn’t be saying things like this and messing around with Northern Ireland to play to the membership.

I do have some respect for Douglas Ross though after he resigned from the front bench over the Cummings saga. On the other hand, the leader of the Welsh Tories (who demanded the Welsh Health Secretary’s resignation for eating chips on a park bench with his wife) hasn’t called for Johnson to go.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 8:30]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 1782 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Gave that about 15 seconds before I turned it off. I literally can't listen to these lying cunits any more.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 09:19 - Jan 13 with 1773 viewshype313

Taken you this long to realise this?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 09:24 - Jan 13 with 1747 viewssolemio

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 08:06 - Jan 13 by SaleAway

He's not a devout christian.... as he clearly has no christian values... he may go to church... but that's like sayin Giant_ullaa is a town fan because he posts on here.

I'm surprised the word Catholic has not appeared somewhere
Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 09:27 - Jan 13 with 1735 viewsSwansea_Blue

He said exactly the same in a previous LBC radio interview. Behind his veneer of manufactured sophistication, he's not very bright.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:12 - Jan 13 with 1620 viewsmo_itfc

PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM!?!?!?!

yes, he's a c**t, but what does that say about the people that voted him as there MP!!!!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:15 - Jan 13 with 1595 viewsBlueBadger

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:12 - Jan 13 by mo_itfc

yes, he's a c**t, but what does that say about the people that voted him as there MP!!!!

That they're bootlicking c**ts?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:18 - Jan 13 with 1582 viewsSeablu

Their.
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:20 - Jan 13 with 1569 viewsDarth_Koont

To be fair to the electorate, neither the Conservatives, the majority of the press nor those among both who knew Johnson personally considered him to be unfit for the role as PM let alone as an MP.

Utterly corrupt.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:22 - Jan 13 with 1553 viewsvilanovablue

Saw this interview last night and as always Mogg came over as a complete idiot but to stick him up for interview on yesterday of all days seemed a particularly strange move by the Tories. Alienating the Scottish Tories in a couple of sentences felt particularly stupid.
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:15 - Jan 13 with 1422 viewsmo_itfc

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:18 - Jan 13 by Seablu

Their.

I'm 34 and get that wrong a lot, I'm never going to get that right...
Thanks for trying to correct me though.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 11:17]

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:27 - Jan 13 with 1373 viewsFightingEssex

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 07:53 - Jan 13 by solomon

2. Today he is a c**t

Yet , politics aside, still wouldn’t have been as big a mess as Prime Minister as the last three idiots were. You can say what you like about the man and his far right politics but by standards of most MPs he’s almost competent. He’s also absolutely honest about his awful views unlike 99% of them!

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:58 - Jan 13 with 1318 viewsGlasgowBlue

their

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:01 - Jan 13 with 1305 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:15 - Jan 13 by mo_itfc

I've suddenly started subbing in 'their'. Most odd, as it's a bit of a basic thing. I'm putting it down to early onset dementia or general stupidity.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:08 - Jan 13 with 1277 viewsmo_itfc

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:01 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

I've suddenly started subbing in 'their'. Most odd, as it's a bit of a basic thing. I'm putting it down to early onset dementia or general stupidity.

If I'm typing on my phone, I don't really pay much attention.

I proof read my work a lot, maybe I should proof read my TWTD posts??
Or just accept I might be an idiot...

I do find it quite smug and arrogant to correct a common and simple mistake, maybe it's fitting people do it on this post.

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:18 - Jan 13 with 1248 viewsBlueNomad

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:27 - Jan 13 by FightingEssex

Yet , politics aside, still wouldn’t have been as big a mess as Prime Minister as the last three idiots were. You can say what you like about the man and his far right politics but by standards of most MPs he’s almost competent. He’s also absolutely honest about his awful views unlike 99% of them!

He also tried to get the Queen to prologue Parliament when he went to see her with the buffoon in chief.

Despicable man who clearly has contempt for all of us plebs......................
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:41 - Jan 13 with 1184 viewsRyorry

As Lloyd Hardy said on Twitter this morning -

""Jacob Rees-Mogg has a hedge fund with £6 Billion invested *against* the UK economy. Why is he still Leader of the House?"

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 12:43 - Jan 13 with 1170 viewsmr_bean

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 11:15 - Jan 13 by mo_itfc

There, there.
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 1037 viewsHARRY10

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 10:22 - Jan 13 by vilanovablue

Saw this interview last night and as always Mogg came over as a complete idiot but to stick him up for interview on yesterday of all days seemed a particularly strange move by the Tories. Alienating the Scottish Tories in a couple of sentences felt particularly stupid.

I think it was a case of wiser heads stayed away - unfortunately this elongated absurdity does not fall into that category.

It should not be forgotten that until Johnson became PM, this cretin was not even considered up to taking on a junior ministers job. And since his elevation he has gone out of his way to show what sound judgement that was.

An object of ridicule at both Eton and Oxford, his main contribution to politics is to present himself as some 18th century squire - or twt as others would have. But beneath the pantomime get up' and the affected mannerisms there ltes quite an odious person.

Happy to speak at a club which wants coloureds sent back, and even called for Doreen Lawrence to return to her “natural homeland”. He has voted 652 times to reduce benefits. Voted against same sex marriage and defended Johnsons use of letter box, picannies and tank top bum bots.

Claimed he would vote for Trump, met Steve Bannon the disgraced US righwinger and shared a video from the neo na.zi German party, AfD.

Yet, like Johnson, he is seen as a harmless eccentric, rather than someone who fakes eccentric behaviour, to mask naked ambition - though it is now clear that it tries to hide a total lack of ability or competence from either of them.
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 14:39 - Jan 13 with 1013 viewsmylittletown

Much of his constituency makes Royston Vasey look like a metro liberal paradise
Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 14:40 - Jan 13 with 1013 viewsJosebadleg

Jacob Rees Smug, you arrogant c**t on 14:31 - Jan 13 by HARRY10

I think it was a case of wiser heads stayed away - unfortunately this elongated absurdity does not fall into that category.

It should not be forgotten that until Johnson became PM, this cretin was not even considered up to taking on a junior ministers job. And since his elevation he has gone out of his way to show what sound judgement that was.

An object of ridicule at both Eton and Oxford, his main contribution to politics is to present himself as some 18th century squire - or twt as others would have. But beneath the pantomime get up' and the affected mannerisms there ltes quite an odious person.

Happy to speak at a club which wants coloureds sent back, and even called for Doreen Lawrence to return to her “natural homeland”. He has voted 652 times to reduce benefits. Voted against same sex marriage and defended Johnsons use of letter box, picannies and tank top bum bots.

Claimed he would vote for Trump, met Steve Bannon the disgraced US righwinger and shared a video from the neo na.zi German party, AfD.

Yet, like Johnson, he is seen as a harmless eccentric, rather than someone who fakes eccentric behaviour, to mask naked ambition - though it is now clear that it tries to hide a total lack of ability or competence from either of them.

'It should not be forgotten that until Johnson became PM, this cretin was not even considered up to taking on a junior ministers job. And since his elevation he has gone out of his way to show what sound judgement that was. '

Wasn't he sacked as foreign secretary under may?

Edit- Sorry completely misread this post you're talking about JRM
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 14:41]

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024