Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament 17:06 - Jan 13 with 852 viewssolomon

Government hoping this will bury bad news about Boris? All very convenient.
Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 18:58 - Jan 13 with 785 viewsDublinBlue84

This has been known about for some time, they pick it today of all days to release it, and mention a Labour figure being involved in it.

It's an absolutely a dead cat.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 19:07 - Jan 13 with 769 viewsNthQldITFC

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 18:58 - Jan 13 by DublinBlue84

This has been known about for some time, they pick it today of all days to release it, and mention a Labour figure being involved in it.

It's OK, she's just a member of the Chinese Communist WorkEvent.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 19:52 - Jan 13 with 715 viewsElderGrizzly

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 18:58 - Jan 13 by DublinBlue84

It is, but Barry is making it worse by claiming he didn’t know until this morning.

Mi5 raised concerns in 2017, it was on the front page of The Times 5 years ago and since then he has taken £500k off her and employed her son!

FFS Barry…
Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 19:54 - Jan 13 with 706 viewschicoazul

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 19:07 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

It's OK, she's just a member of the Chinese Communist WorkEvent.

Well the head of policy at Number 10 is an actual communist so maybe it’s just networking.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 19:55 - Jan 13 with 706 viewsbritbiker

Maybe start another argument with France (fishing rights, immigration etc).

All countries do a bit of sabre rattling to shift attention when the poll votes are bad. Can't see the press letting Boris off the hook this time. My next guess will be another government backed miricle drug to cure covid. That one keeps the press involved for a couple of weeks until the sun shines again.
Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 20:27 - Jan 13 with 660 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Amazing coincidence - a Chinese spy in parliament on 22:44 - Jan 15 with 486 viewsXYZ

Oh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024