Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him 21:54 - Jan 13 with 4297 viewsPlums

It really doesn’t matter whether he was there or not, it’s on his watch and Liz is untouchable.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 21:57 - Jan 13 with 2233 viewsEastTownBlue

Doesn't look as though they will employ him on "chicken feed" again.
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 21:58 - Jan 13 with 2216 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I predict a sticky end for Cummings, probably a driving accident caused by failing vision.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 21:58 - Jan 13 with 2216 viewsPlums

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 21:58 - Jan 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

I predict a sticky end for Cummings, probably a driving accident caused by failing vision.

A walk near a wood in Oxfordshire perhaps?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:00 - Jan 13 with 2214 viewsElderGrizzly

More details here.

These will keep coming from the source within No.10 until he goes
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:00 - Jan 13 with 2189 viewsfooters

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 21:58 - Jan 13 by Plums

A walk near a wood in Oxfordshire perhaps?

Hey, these things just sort of happen when walking your dog.

What's a WMD anyway?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:01 - Jan 13 with 2186 viewsPlums

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:00 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

More details here.

Or no 11…?

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:02 - Jan 13 with 2188 viewsfooters

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:00 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

More details here.

Cummings' 'when I brief against you, you'll fcking know about it' coming to play.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 2154 viewsElderGrizzly

More details here.

Legal view is this probably broke the law

Login to get fewer ads

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 2128 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:02 - Jan 13 by footers

Cummings' 'when I brief against you, you'll fcking know about it' coming to play.

I’d be using those good eyes to check his brakes in the morning
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:05 - Jan 13 with 2123 viewsRyorry

Wow - that's from a Telegraph's own political correspondent & must have got Editor's approval to run with it
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 22:07]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:08 - Jan 13 with 2064 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:05 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

Wow - that's from a Telegraph's own political correspondent & must have got Editor's approval to run with it
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 22:07]

Yep. And the people who want him out will keep leaking and it will keep escalating.

His 7 day ‘isolation’ just shows how weak a position he is in.
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:11 - Jan 13 with 2020 viewsRyorry

Good marketing opportunity for some though -

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:17 - Jan 13 with 1964 viewsBlueBadger

#prayforDaveU

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:21 - Jan 13 with 1934 viewsNthsuffolkblue

More details here.

Or in other words, the party do not care about this at all. They expect ALL the flack to fall on Johnson and it to be completely forgotten by the electorate in 3 years.

It is so important that this is seen as what it is. It isn't Johnson. It is the Tory party. This is everyone around him too. It isn't Johnson who doesn't care. It is the Selfservatives who do not care. They do not care about you, or me. They do not care about the NHS or any public service. They only care about power and making money for themselves.

The electorate MUST hold the Conservatives to account. Not Johnson. Not Cummings. The Conservatives.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:23 - Jan 13 with 1893 viewsBlueBadger

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:08 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Yep. And the people who want him out will keep leaking and it will keep escalating.

His 7 day ‘isolation’ just shows how weak a position he is in.

I predict a 'negative PCR' and much citing of 'daily LFTS mean I can speak to you all via Zoom' in the next 24 hours.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:24 - Jan 13 with 1883 viewsRyorry

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:21 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or in other words, the party do not care about this at all. They expect ALL the flack to fall on Johnson and it to be completely forgotten by the electorate in 3 years.

It is so important that this is seen as what it is. It isn't Johnson. It is the Tory party. This is everyone around him too. It isn't Johnson who doesn't care. It is the Selfservatives who do not care. They do not care about you, or me. They do not care about the NHS or any public service. They only care about power and making money for themselves.

The electorate MUST hold the Conservatives to account. Not Johnson. Not Cummings. The Conservatives.

Eg -

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:27 - Jan 13 with 1848 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:24 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

Eg -

Those who led the Brexit campaign were not stupid. They were highly adept at manipulating the voting public for their own gain.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:28 - Jan 13 with 1839 viewsBlueBadger

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:24 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

Eg -

Imagine being so f**king stupid you sided with these c**ts because they were 'sticking it to the elites'.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:29 - Jan 13 with 1833 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:21 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Grassroots have gone now too

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:29 - Jan 13 with 1815 viewsElderGrizzly

All those who are blindly supporting him over the last 24 hours should not be forgotten.
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:32 - Jan 13 with 1792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:29 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

All those who are blindly supporting him over the last 24 hours should not be forgotten.

It's not like they didn't know what they were getting when they helped to put him there either.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:32 - Jan 13 with 1787 viewsChurchman

The tories may as well carry on stealing expenses, partying hard and selling off what they can to line their pockets for the next two years. They’re finished. They’ll be gone for many many years with or without Johnson.

The fact he’s not been thrown out and has been actually backed by people like that hag Patel condemns them all.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 22:33]
He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:32 - Jan 13 with 1785 viewsfooters

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:29 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Even Therese Coffey?! What will the nation do without her?

I for one am stumped.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:33 - Jan 13 with 1777 viewsBlueBadger

Not just the last 24 hours. All those spineless MPs who toes the party line on Cummings, who turned a blind eye to Hancock's open corruption and incompetence, who made pat statements about racism being bad after the Euro final but condemned BLM protests, who blanked on about 'democracy' whilst voting to restrict protests and complained when jury verdicts didn't go as they were hoping, who stood clapping for the NHS and then ignored vital services being sold off, who made pretence of being 'good constituency MPs' and then hid when asked to actually do something for them.

AND VOTE THE C**TS OUT.

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:36 - Jan 13 with 1735 viewsBlueBadger

He’s finished now the Torygraph have gone for him on 22:32 - Jan 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's not like they didn't know what they were getting when they helped to put him there either.

As I've said before. The open bigotry and corruption were features, not bugs.

It's unfortunate for them, that he's been too incompetent to cover it up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024