Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. 01:01 - Jan 14 with 649 viewsdominiciawful

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/s2zj1l/leaked_drone_foota

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 02:37 - Jan 14 with 564 viewsmonytowbray

Even more chilling, that footage has been around at least a couple of years and yet the collective world has done NOTHING.

In fact, many corps are currently lobbying governments to keep out of it so they continue to profit from slave labour.

TBF though we have our own bigger problems here for our government to deal with, like passing laws that will allow them to do the same to their own citizens.

I’m just enjoying myself before we all die.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 03:21 - Jan 14 with 524 viewsdominiciawful

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 02:37 - Jan 14 by monytowbray

Even more chilling, that footage has been around at least a couple of years and yet the collective world has done NOTHING.

In fact, many corps are currently lobbying governments to keep out of it so they continue to profit from slave labour.

TBF though we have our own bigger problems here for our government to deal with, like passing laws that will allow them to do the same to their own citizens.

I’m just enjoying myself before we all die.

Depressing, isn't it?

I just try to take joy from the things I can because everything is pretty búggered, really.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 07:33 - Jan 14 with 414 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There are many reasons to buy as little stuff as possible and when you do to buy as local as possible. Radical shopping hey, with this latest anti protest legislation it will soon be all we have!!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 08:00 - Jan 14 with 388 viewsFightingEssex

It's because big business rely on the Chinese factories for make all of their cheap tat that we all then buy here, they also take the environmental hit instead of the company selling as there just are no regulations in China and Vietnam where most of our stuff is made now.

They aren't going to upset the apple cart and not make money, they only care about money, so if you want any chance of bringing this down stop buying from any company that uses Chinese factories.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 08:08 - Jan 14 with 378 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another one for the mix....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/14/burmese-flee-bombardment-as-junta-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nothing to see here, just a bit of genocide. on 09:17 - Jan 14 with 312 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

A deeply insidious regime.

Unfortunately the west is too addicted to outsourcing their production and associated pollution- they should be plastered in sanctions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024