Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over 11:07 - Jan 14 with 1701 viewsbluelagos

A clear out of all the current govt. isn't practical. And you don't wish to completely isolate the lot of them.

Instead you get to sack just 4 of the current govt. Who you picking?

For me, Patel, Raab, Dorries and Rees Mogg get the boot.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:09 - Jan 14 with 1355 viewsmylittletown

Can't disagree with that selection, but I don't see why we can't get rid of about 15 of them.
It still wouldn't clear all the sh1t out of the stables, but it would be a good start.
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:12 - Jan 14 with 1340 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

No Hancock?

I’m livid how he’s *allegedly* frivolously used my hard earned taxes to enrich his pals.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 11:13]
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:12 - Jan 14 with 1335 viewsGlasgowBlue

Same 4.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:13 - Jan 14 with 1332 viewsbluelagos

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:12 - Jan 14 by SuperKieranMcKenna

No Hancock?

I’m livid how he’s *allegedly* frivolously used my hard earned taxes to enrich his pals.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 11:13]

He's not in Govt.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:14 - Jan 14 with 1316 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:13 - Jan 14 by bluelagos

He's not in Govt.

Fair enough…can’t we sack him anyway!
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:14 - Jan 14 with 1315 viewsWeWereZombies

Apart from sackings can we get to change their responsibilities? After Johnson's realignment of priorities in his address to the CBI surely a minister for Peppa Pig World is urgently needed...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:17 - Jan 14 with 1303 viewsIllinoisblue

Rees Mogg four times over

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:19 - Jan 14 with 1291 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:17 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

Rees Mogg four times over

Sack him, reappoint him, sack him, reappoint him?

He'd probably ejaculate over that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:21 - Jan 14 with 1284 viewsfooters

I'd send them all down to the cellar on a very special assignment.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:35 - Jan 14 with 1230 viewsJ2BLUE

Patel, Sunak, Raab and Schapps just because I feel like his idiotic grinning face has been about for far too long.

Sunak betrayed millions of people who got no help at all during the pandemic. Should never be anywhere near a top job again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:38 - Jan 14 with 1215 viewsFixed_It

If we are only sacking 4, can we shoot the rest? Asking for a friend...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:42 - Jan 14 with 1187 viewsDarth_Koont

I’d put Gove in there too for either Dorries or Rees-Mogg.

He’s always been an eminence “greasy” behind much of what’s gone wrong in the UK this past decade.

Pronouns: He/Him

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:49 - Jan 14 with 1158 viewsParsley

Immediate general election, get the lot of them out
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:00 - Jan 14 with 1113 viewsFixed_It

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 11:42 - Jan 14 by Darth_Koont

I’d put Gove in there too for either Dorries or Rees-Mogg.

He’s always been an eminence “greasy” behind much of what’s gone wrong in the UK this past decade.

If Gove is there I'm definitely going for the shooting option! Er...my friend is.....

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:17 - Jan 14 with 1086 viewsBlueNomad

I would never take over the leadership of that nasty party. (In theory though a good selection for starters)
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:17 - Jan 14 with 1087 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, what a benchmark we’ve hit when it’s genuinely reasonable to save the head of IDS.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:22 - Jan 14 with 1063 viewsmonytowbray

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:17 - Jan 14 by BlueNomad

I would never take over the leadership of that nasty party. (In theory though a good selection for starters)

Imagine being able to slay the beast from the inside though.

I’d first erect a statue of Sarah Everard in place of Nelson in Trafalger Sq and remind tue Tufton Street Gammon news sources they’ve stated it’s wrong to remove statues unless you go through the sovereign bureaucratic channels. Watch the brains melt.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:35 - Jan 14 with 1043 viewsHARRY10

It won't be restricted to four.

The problem now is finding a replacement, someone who is willing to take the can for the shtshow that will follow ie inflation, rising taxes, the cost and failings of brexit

Elect a more moderate PM and you risk losing the swivel eyed to Deform, UKIP, BNP etc. Stick with them and watch moderate voters move to the Libdems, Greens etc

I would suggest that it will be a lurch back to the middle, which would mean pretty much half of the cabinet would go, especially the Les Dawson tribute act which is Coffey.

The forthcoming struggle will be enjoyable, and has already begun as the dimwitted stick insect (Rees-Mogg) showed with his attack on the Scottish Tory leader.
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:36 - Jan 14 with 1044 viewsElderGrizzly

Patel, Raab, Truss and Gove

Rees-Mogg, while an absolute weapon can go back to the back benches
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1027 viewsGuthrum

Patel, Raab and Dorries, certainly. Rees-Mogg as Leader of the House can be sidelined as a largely administrative job. For me it's between Truss and Shapps (just because he seems utterly useless).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:46 - Jan 14 with 1025 viewsjaykay

someone who's always in the back ground who you wouldn't turn on your back on and is lying low at the mo i give you gove.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:47 - Jan 14 with 1023 viewsfooters

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:46 - Jan 14 by Guthrum

Patel, Raab and Dorries, certainly. Rees-Mogg as Leader of the House can be sidelined as a largely administrative job. For me it's between Truss and Shapps (just because he seems utterly useless).

He also shamefully played a part in whitewashing the bullying of that young activist which drove him to suicide.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:56 - Jan 14 with 1002 viewsGuthrum

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:46 - Jan 14 by jaykay

someone who's always in the back ground who you wouldn't turn on your back on and is lying low at the mo i give you gove.

But perhaps better under your eyes in a non-job (e.g. "Minister for Levelling Up") than sitting behind you causing trouble.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 13:52 - Jan 14 with 913 viewsBlueNomad

Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 12:46 - Jan 14 by jaykay

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer still
Say Johnson gets kicked out and you get to take over on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 879 viewsitfc_bucks

Obviously in this brave new world we're creating, I'd be the PM, but in reality, there really isn't a solid, sensible voice to take over anywhere in the Party right now, is there?

Look at the current runners and riders - Truss, Sunak, Raaaaaaaab....kin'ell, we'll probably end up with Gove or Hunt and that will seem like a brilliant result!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024